Available in these Mediterranean hotspots from June, SIMA is a 2007-build from the award-winning CRN 128 series. Thanks to her generous spaces, high-class performance capabilities and contemporary styling, she is a great choice for exploring the hidden treasures of Croatia.
Boasting a coastline with glittering ports and historic towns, and hundreds of idyllic, sun-kissed islands strewn along the azure waters of the Adriatic Sea, Croatia offers unrivalled cruising opportunities, all of which can be experienced on board SIMA.
Guests will never miss a moment of Croatia’s natural beauty and charm from the well-appointed sun deck. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on sun pads or loungers and socialise with friends in a lounge area aft.
There is also an alfresco dining option under the shade of the hardtop, while the upper deck aft is home to a second. Further outdoor seating areas are located on the upper deck too, offering a perfect spot for sipping cocktails before enjoying a meal under the stars.
Warm wood panels and floor planks feature throughout the interior of superyacht SIMA. In the main salon, two sofas in luxurious fabrics create a lounge area, which can be separated from the dining room by sliding doors.
A sky lounge provides a more casual environment for entertaining guest or watching the widescreen TV.
Thanks to her generous spaces, high-class performance capabilities and contemporary styling, SIMA is a great choice for exploring the hidden treasures of Croatia.
The yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five guests, including three double cabins and two twin cabins.
A variety of water toys are on board such as water skis, wakeboards, towable toys and snorkelling kits, ensuring charter guests can make the most of the gorgeous waters.
For further information on M/Y SIMA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed