Available in these Mediterranean hotspots from June, SIMA is a 2007-build from the award-winning CRN 128 series. Thanks to her generous spaces, high-class performance capabilities and contemporary styling, she is a great choice for exploring the hidden treasures of Croatia.
Boasting a coastline with glittering ports and historic towns, and hundreds of idyllic, sun-kissed islands strewn along the azure waters of the Adriatic Sea, Croatia offers unrivalled cruising opportunities, all of which can be experienced on board SIMA.
Guests will never miss a moment of Croatia’s natural beauty and charm from the well-appointed sun deck. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on sun pads or loungers and socialise with friends in a lounge area aft.
There is also an alfresco dining option under the shade of the hardtop, while the upper deck aft is home to a second. Further outdoor seating areas are located on the upper deck too, offering a perfect spot for sipping cocktails before enjoying a meal under the stars.
Warm wood panels and floor planks feature throughout the interior of superyacht SIMA. In the main salon, two sofas in luxurious fabrics create a lounge area, which can be separated from the dining room by sliding doors.
A sky lounge provides a more casual environment for entertaining guest or watching the widescreen TV.
Thanks to her generous spaces, high-class performance capabilities and contemporary styling, SIMA is a great choice for exploring the hidden treasures of Croatia.
The yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five guests, including three double cabins and two twin cabins.
A variety of water toys are on board such as water skis, wakeboards, towable toys and snorkelling kits, ensuring charter guests can make the most of the gorgeous waters.
For further information on M/Y SIMA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...