Luxury Yacht SIMA Welcomes Bookings in Croatia and Italy
Available in these Mediterranean hotspots from June, SIMA is a 2007-build from the award-winning CRN 128 series. Thanks to her generous spaces, high-class performance capabilities and contemporary styling, she is a great choice for exploring the hidden treasures of Croatia.
Boasting a coastline with glittering ports and historic towns, and hundreds of idyllic, sun-kissed islands strewn along the azure waters of the Adriatic Sea, Croatia offers unrivalled cruising opportunities, all of which can be experienced on board SIMA.
Guests will never miss a moment of Croatia’s natural beauty and charm from the well-appointed sun deck. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on sun pads or loungers and socialise with friends in a lounge area aft.
There is also an alfresco dining option under the shade of the hardtop, while the upper deck aft is home to a second. Further outdoor seating areas are located on the upper deck too, offering a perfect spot for sipping cocktails before enjoying a meal under the stars.
Warm wood panels and floor planks feature throughout the interior of superyacht SIMA. In the main salon, two sofas in luxurious fabrics create a lounge area, which can be separated from the dining room by sliding doors.
A sky lounge provides a more casual environment for entertaining guest or watching the widescreen TV.
Thanks to her generous spaces, high-class performance capabilities and contemporary styling, SIMA is a great choice for exploring the hidden treasures of Croatia.
The yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five guests, including three double cabins and two twin cabins.
A variety of water toys are on board such as water skis, wakeboards, towable toys and snorkelling kits, ensuring charter guests can make the most of the gorgeous waters.
For further information on M/Y SIMA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
More Yacht Information
Sima Yacht For Charter
40m CRN, 2007
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...