Available in these Mediterranean hotspots from June, SIMA is a 2007-build from the award-winning CRN 128 series. Thanks to her generous spaces, high-class performance capabilities and contemporary styling, she is a great choice for exploring the hidden treasures of Croatia.
Boasting a coastline with glittering ports and historic towns, and hundreds of idyllic, sun-kissed islands strewn along the azure waters of the Adriatic Sea, Croatia offers unrivalled cruising opportunities, all of which can be experienced on board SIMA.
Guests will never miss a moment of Croatia’s natural beauty and charm from the well-appointed sun deck. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on sun pads or loungers and socialise with friends in a lounge area aft.
There is also an alfresco dining option under the shade of the hardtop, while the upper deck aft is home to a second. Further outdoor seating areas are located on the upper deck too, offering a perfect spot for sipping cocktails before enjoying a meal under the stars.
Warm wood panels and floor planks feature throughout the interior of superyacht SIMA. In the main salon, two sofas in luxurious fabrics create a lounge area, which can be separated from the dining room by sliding doors.
A sky lounge provides a more casual environment for entertaining guest or watching the widescreen TV.
Thanks to her generous spaces, high-class performance capabilities and contemporary styling, SIMA is a great choice for exploring the hidden treasures of Croatia.
The yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five guests, including three double cabins and two twin cabins.
A variety of water toys are on board such as water skis, wakeboards, towable toys and snorkelling kits, ensuring charter guests can make the most of the gorgeous waters.
For further information on M/Y SIMA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...