Luxury Yacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ Open for Charters Across South East Asia
Designed by the renowned architect Lord Norman Foster, Ocean Emerald is one of the most visually striking yachts in the global charter fleet. Boasting clean lines, a dazzling metallic grey hue and dramatic arches, which stretch from bow to stern, she is a true head turner.
Guests can choose to explore the unspoilt wonders of Myanmar, island-hop through the beautiful archipelago of the Philippines or soak up vibrant city life in Singapore, all from the comfort of the innovative 2009 build.
Contemporary and minimalistic, the interior of motor yacht Ocean Emerald underwent a refit just last year. Outdoor spaces harmoniously roll inside thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows, skylights and teak decking that flows from the aft deck into the main salon.
Joining the teak in the main salon are white wall panels, cream leather sofas and a formal dining area. Pops of colour come from green and blue scatter cushions, and lights set into the ceiling create an atmospheric setting at night and are in keeping with the clean, uncluttered feel of the motor yacht.
At the bow end of the salon, beyond the dining area, is a spiral staircase made of transparent glass. Above is a skylight which, by day, floods the area in natural light whereas, by night, state-of-the-art lighting illuminates the structure.
Guests can choose to explore the unspoilt wonders of Myanmar, island-hop through the beautiful archipelago of the Philippines or soak up vibrant city life in Singapore
The skylounge on the deck above offers a more laidback atmosphere, with thick grey carpet and vibrant yellow curtains and cushions, and will keep yacht charter guests entertained with a bar, game station and extensive movie library.
For luxurious daytime living, the sundeck is the place to be. Equipped with a Jacuzzi, bar, and ample sun pads, it is a great place to unwind while soaking up the sunshine, and alfresco dining can be enjoyed below on the bridge deck aft.
Other highlights include a retractable beach club extension, a master suite with two private terraces and a plethora of water toys. Plus, she had a starring role in the 2015 re-make of the cult classic, Point Break.
More Yacht Information
Ocean Emerald Yacht For Charter
41m Rodriquez Yachts, 2006 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...