Luxury Yacht ‘Lady Sheridan’ Cruises the French Riviera
Launched in 2007 by Abeking & Rasmussen, Lady Sheridan combines sophisticated styling, contemporary luxuries and immense comforts to offer unforgettable yacht charters.
Versatile outdoor spaces are spread across four elegantly finished decks, providing plenty of ways in which to spend your time on board while taking in the glittering sights of the French Riviera and the stunning coastline of Corsica.
Head to the sundeck to unwind in an octagonal spa pool or relax on the surrounding sun pads before sipping cocktails from the bar and socialising with fellow guests in one of the cosy lounging areas. Dinner and barbeques can then be enjoyed on the large dining table, under the cover of retractable canvas sails.
There is also a round skylight at the centre of this deck, which allows natural sunlight to filter down to the bottom of the main stairwell.
For evening entertainment, the upper deck creates the perfect setting. A luxe skylounge decorated in rich-coloured leather and pale mahogany houses a well-equipped bar, and sliding doors lead out to a second alfresco dining area.
A more formal event on charter yacht Lady Sheridan will benefit from the opulent atmosphere of the main salon. A Macassar table inlaid with onyx can seat up to 14 guests, and a long cream sofa and red armchairs in the adjoining lounge are joined by unique sculptures.
Sweeping across the breath of the main deck is the owner’s suite, styled with sumptuous fabrics and pale, glossy woods. Comprising spacious sleeping quarters, a lounge area, a private study, walk-in closets and his and hers bathrooms, the suite is truly spectacular.
Head to the sundeck to unwind in an octagonal spa pool or relax on the surrounding sun pads before sipping cocktails at the stylish bar
A VIP suite is located on the upper deck while the four other guests cabins, including three double cabins and one single cabin, are found on the lower deck. Plus the two aft cabins can be converted in a further VIP suite.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a library on the upper deck, an outdoor fitness centre on the sundeck and a plethora of water toys such as water skis, Seabobs, paddle boards, kayaks and a variety of inflatable toys.
Contact your preferred charter broker for further information on M/Y Lady Sheridan.
Or, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
More Yacht Information
Lady Sheridan Yacht For Charter
58m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2007 / 2010
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...