Launched in 2007 by Abeking & Rasmussen, Lady Sheridan combines sophisticated styling, contemporary luxuries and immense comforts to offer unforgettable yacht charters.
Versatile outdoor spaces are spread across four elegantly finished decks, providing plenty of ways in which to spend your time on board while taking in the glittering sights of the French Riviera and the stunning coastline of Corsica.
Head to the sundeck to unwind in an octagonal spa pool or relax on the surrounding sun pads before sipping cocktails from the bar and socialising with fellow guests in one of the cosy lounging areas. Dinner and barbeques can then be enjoyed on the large dining table, under the cover of retractable canvas sails.
There is also a round skylight at the centre of this deck, which allows natural sunlight to filter down to the bottom of the main stairwell.
For evening entertainment, the upper deck creates the perfect setting. A luxe skylounge decorated in rich-coloured leather and pale mahogany houses a well-equipped bar, and sliding doors lead out to a second alfresco dining area.
A more formal event on charter yacht Lady Sheridan will benefit from the opulent atmosphere of the main salon. A Macassar table inlaid with onyx can seat up to 14 guests, and a long cream sofa and red armchairs in the adjoining lounge are joined by unique sculptures.
Sweeping across the breath of the main deck is the owner’s suite, styled with sumptuous fabrics and pale, glossy woods. Comprising spacious sleeping quarters, a lounge area, a private study, walk-in closets and his and hers bathrooms, the suite is truly spectacular.
Head to the sundeck to unwind in an octagonal spa pool or relax on the surrounding sun pads before sipping cocktails at the stylish bar
A VIP suite is located on the upper deck while the four other guests cabins, including three double cabins and one single cabin, are found on the lower deck. Plus the two aft cabins can be converted in a further VIP suite.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a library on the upper deck, an outdoor fitness centre on the sundeck and a plethora of water toys such as water skis, Seabobs, paddle boards, kayaks and a variety of inflatable toys.
Contact your preferred charter broker for further information on M/Y Lady Sheridan.
Or, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.