Launched in 2007 by Abeking & Rasmussen, Lady Sheridan combines sophisticated styling, contemporary luxuries and immense comforts to offer unforgettable yacht charters.
Versatile outdoor spaces are spread across four elegantly finished decks, providing plenty of ways in which to spend your time on board while taking in the glittering sights of the French Riviera and the stunning coastline of Corsica.
Head to the sundeck to unwind in an octagonal spa pool or relax on the surrounding sun pads before sipping cocktails from the bar and socialising with fellow guests in one of the cosy lounging areas. Dinner and barbeques can then be enjoyed on the large dining table, under the cover of retractable canvas sails.
There is also a round skylight at the centre of this deck, which allows natural sunlight to filter down to the bottom of the main stairwell.
For evening entertainment, the upper deck creates the perfect setting. A luxe skylounge decorated in rich-coloured leather and pale mahogany houses a well-equipped bar, and sliding doors lead out to a second alfresco dining area.
A more formal event on charter yacht Lady Sheridan will benefit from the opulent atmosphere of the main salon. A Macassar table inlaid with onyx can seat up to 14 guests, and a long cream sofa and red armchairs in the adjoining lounge are joined by unique sculptures.
Sweeping across the breath of the main deck is the owner’s suite, styled with sumptuous fabrics and pale, glossy woods. Comprising spacious sleeping quarters, a lounge area, a private study, walk-in closets and his and hers bathrooms, the suite is truly spectacular.
Head to the sundeck to unwind in an octagonal spa pool or relax on the surrounding sun pads before sipping cocktails at the stylish bar
A VIP suite is located on the upper deck while the four other guests cabins, including three double cabins and one single cabin, are found on the lower deck. Plus the two aft cabins can be converted in a further VIP suite.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a library on the upper deck, an outdoor fitness centre on the sundeck and a plethora of water toys such as water skis, Seabobs, paddle boards, kayaks and a variety of inflatable toys.
Contact your preferred charter broker for further information on M/Y Lady Sheridan.
Or, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...