Launched in 2010 by Kingship Marine, Christina G is designed to traverse the ocean with ease and, for a yacht of her size, is equipped with unrivalled volume. Such traits make her an ideal option for comfortably cruising the waters of Ibiza and The Balearics.
Her long list of luxurious amenities, and elegantly-styled deck and interior spaces also form part of her appeal. On the sundeck, guests can spend their days taking in beautiful Mediterranean landscapes while unwinding in the Jacuzzi or soaking up the sun on chaise loungers.
A freshly prepared lunch or pre-dinner cocktails can be enjoyed in the casual aft deck lounging area, whereas dinner for 10 can be undertaken at the bridge deck alfresco dining table, protected from the sun by a large canopy.
Behind the sophisticated interior of superyacht Christina G is Luiz de Basto, a Miami-based design house. Contemporary in the style, the open plan main salon features dark wooden floor boards, lighter wooden wall panels, and furniture in cream and chocolate hues.
A sociable lounge sits furthest aft and is adjoined by a formal dining area. Above is the skylounge, which offers a more relaxed space in which to sit back with a book or host intimate gatherings on your luxury yacht charter.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. All cabins offer state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
Christina G is designed to traverse the ocean with ease and, for a yacht of her size, is equipped with unrivalled volume.
Make the most of the azure waters of the region with a number of on-board water toys such as wakeboards, water skis, sea kayaks, SeaDoos scooters and scuba gear for rendezvous diving.
To take advantage of this last minute offer, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...