Luxury Yacht ‘Christina G’ Reveals Special June Offer for Mediterranean Charters
Launched in 2010 by Kingship Marine, Christina G is designed to traverse the ocean with ease and, for a yacht of her size, is equipped with unrivalled volume. Such traits make her an ideal option for comfortably cruising the waters of Ibiza and The Balearics.
Her long list of luxurious amenities, and elegantly-styled deck and interior spaces also form part of her appeal. On the sundeck, guests can spend their days taking in beautiful Mediterranean landscapes while unwinding in the Jacuzzi or soaking up the sun on chaise loungers.
A freshly prepared lunch or pre-dinner cocktails can be enjoyed in the casual aft deck lounging area, whereas dinner for 10 can be undertaken at the bridge deck alfresco dining table, protected from the sun by a large canopy.
Behind the sophisticated interior of superyacht Christina G is Luiz de Basto, a Miami-based design house. Contemporary in the style, the open plan main salon features dark wooden floor boards, lighter wooden wall panels, and furniture in cream and chocolate hues.
A sociable lounge sits furthest aft and is adjoined by a formal dining area. Above is the skylounge, which offers a more relaxed space in which to sit back with a book or host intimate gatherings on your luxury yacht charter.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. All cabins offer state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
Christina G is designed to traverse the ocean with ease and, for a yacht of her size, is equipped with unrivalled volume.
Make the most of the azure waters of the region with a number of on-board water toys such as wakeboards, water skis, sea kayaks, SeaDoos scooters and scuba gear for rendezvous diving.
To take advantage of this last minute offer, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Christina G Yacht For Charter
34m Kingship, 2010
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...