Launched in 2010 by Kingship Marine, Christina G is designed to traverse the ocean with ease and, for a yacht of her size, is equipped with unrivalled volume. Such traits make her an ideal option for comfortably cruising the waters of Ibiza and The Balearics.
Her long list of luxurious amenities, and elegantly-styled deck and interior spaces also form part of her appeal. On the sundeck, guests can spend their days taking in beautiful Mediterranean landscapes while unwinding in the Jacuzzi or soaking up the sun on chaise loungers.
A freshly prepared lunch or pre-dinner cocktails can be enjoyed in the casual aft deck lounging area, whereas dinner for 10 can be undertaken at the bridge deck alfresco dining table, protected from the sun by a large canopy.
Behind the sophisticated interior of superyacht Christina G is Luiz de Basto, a Miami-based design house. Contemporary in the style, the open plan main salon features dark wooden floor boards, lighter wooden wall panels, and furniture in cream and chocolate hues.
A sociable lounge sits furthest aft and is adjoined by a formal dining area. Above is the skylounge, which offers a more relaxed space in which to sit back with a book or host intimate gatherings on your luxury yacht charter.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. All cabins offer state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
Christina G is designed to traverse the ocean with ease and, for a yacht of her size, is equipped with unrivalled volume.
Make the most of the azure waters of the region with a number of on-board water toys such as wakeboards, water skis, sea kayaks, SeaDoos scooters and scuba gear for rendezvous diving.
To take advantage of this last minute offer, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed