Launched in 2010 by Kingship Marine, Christina G is designed to traverse the ocean with ease and, for a yacht of her size, is equipped with unrivalled volume. Such traits make her an ideal option for comfortably cruising the waters of Ibiza and The Balearics.
Her long list of luxurious amenities, and elegantly-styled deck and interior spaces also form part of her appeal. On the sundeck, guests can spend their days taking in beautiful Mediterranean landscapes while unwinding in the Jacuzzi or soaking up the sun on chaise loungers.
A freshly prepared lunch or pre-dinner cocktails can be enjoyed in the casual aft deck lounging area, whereas dinner for 10 can be undertaken at the bridge deck alfresco dining table, protected from the sun by a large canopy.
Behind the sophisticated interior of superyacht Christina G is Luiz de Basto, a Miami-based design house. Contemporary in the style, the open plan main salon features dark wooden floor boards, lighter wooden wall panels, and furniture in cream and chocolate hues.
A sociable lounge sits furthest aft and is adjoined by a formal dining area. Above is the skylounge, which offers a more relaxed space in which to sit back with a book or host intimate gatherings on your luxury yacht charter.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. All cabins offer state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
Christina G is designed to traverse the ocean with ease and, for a yacht of her size, is equipped with unrivalled volume.
Make the most of the azure waters of the region with a number of on-board water toys such as wakeboards, water skis, sea kayaks, SeaDoos scooters and scuba gear for rendezvous diving.
To take advantage of this last minute offer, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.