Returning to the charter fleet in turn-key condition, LATITUDE is ready to welcome guests on board as she cruises around the breathtaking waters of Northern Europe this summer.
Delivered by Benetti in 2008, the superyacht underwent a refit in 2018 that has left her with a variety of bespoke features and elegantly-finished interiors.
Her choice of alfresco dining set-ups, a treasure trove of water toys and a thoughtfully-appointed layout make her a stellar candidate for Norway yacht charters.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in six cabins, which includes a master suite, four double rooms and one twin.
The motor yacht’s interiors exude contemporary sophistication, and the main salon is home to a spacious bar area and a selection of convivial seating areas. Formal dining is located forward.
An upper deck salon provides a great alternative for entertaining, with a small games table, second bar and a more intimate seating area which makes the perfect setting for evening drinks. It is complete with a large TV screen.
The superyacht underwent a refit in 2018 that has left her with a variety of bespoke features and elegantly-finished interiors.
The luxury yacht enjoys a generous sundeck, which features a large spa pool, a wide spread of sunpads and a shaded dining arrangement. There is also a wet bar and number of lounging options to choose from.
Some of the highlights of the yacht’s toy chest include Jet-Skis, Seabobs, sailboats, kayak and towable toys. There is also an inflatable trampoline, providing hours of fun for guests of all ages.
Whilst exploring Norway, guests will love sitting outdoors and watching the verdant scenery float past as they snake through fjords, pass by gingerbread-style houses hugging the water and admire fields filled with wildflowers
Most yacht charter vacations in Norway begin in Stavanger, where there are limitless opportunities for touring cathedrals and museums and browsing luxury Scandi-chic boutiques.
Further along on the itinerary, the town of Bergen offers incredible sights such as the Folgefanna Glacier and Voringsfossen waterfall.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.