Returning to the charter fleet in turn-key condition, LATITUDE is ready to welcome guests on board as she cruises around the breathtaking waters of Northern Europe this summer.
Delivered by Benetti in 2008, the superyacht underwent a refit in 2018 that has left her with a variety of bespoke features and elegantly-finished interiors.
Her choice of alfresco dining set-ups, a treasure trove of water toys and a thoughtfully-appointed layout make her a stellar candidate for Norway yacht charters.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in six cabins, which includes a master suite, four double rooms and one twin.
The motor yacht’s interiors exude contemporary sophistication, and the main salon is home to a spacious bar area and a selection of convivial seating areas. Formal dining is located forward.
An upper deck salon provides a great alternative for entertaining, with a small games table, second bar and a more intimate seating area which makes the perfect setting for evening drinks. It is complete with a large TV screen.
The superyacht underwent a refit in 2018 that has left her with a variety of bespoke features and elegantly-finished interiors.
The luxury yacht enjoys a generous sundeck, which features a large spa pool, a wide spread of sunpads and a shaded dining arrangement. There is also a wet bar and number of lounging options to choose from.
Some of the highlights of the yacht’s toy chest include Jet-Skis, Seabobs, sailboats, kayak and towable toys. There is also an inflatable trampoline, providing hours of fun for guests of all ages.
Whilst exploring Norway, guests will love sitting outdoors and watching the verdant scenery float past as they snake through fjords, pass by gingerbread-style houses hugging the water and admire fields filled with wildflowers
Most yacht charter vacations in Norway begin in Stavanger, where there are limitless opportunities for touring cathedrals and museums and browsing luxury Scandi-chic boutiques.
Further along on the itinerary, the town of Bergen offers incredible sights such as the Folgefanna Glacier and Voringsfossen waterfall.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed