A 2007 Feadship-build, HARLE offers extraordinary comfort, understated elegance and an exceptional performance. Thanks to her innovative layout and clever design, she features many luxe spaces for charter guests to enjoy when cruising in the Mediterranean on a charter vacation.
The sundeck provides the very best in luxurious outdoor living. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, sit back and relax on chaise loungers or enjoy a freshly grilled snack from the BBQ in the casual dining area. It is also the best place on board to soak up beautiful panoramic vistas of Croatia or Sicily.
Below on the bridge deck, the skylounge rolls harmoniously into the expansive terrace aft. Teak flooring covers the whole expanse and full-length windows slide back to flood the interior with natural sunlight and create an alfresco effect.
Equipped with modular furniture, this is an ideal setting for an event yacht charter no matter what the occasion and, indeed, charter yacht HARLE is able to host up to 140 guests dockside.
A beach house-style interior by Sinot Yacht Design runs throughout the whole motor yacht for an easy-going, summer vibe. The main salon is divided into three areas: a copper-topped bar with six stools, a comfortable lounge and a games table.
One of HARLE’s unique features is that all four guest cabins are located forward of the main salon on the main deck, ensuring that all those on board benefit from sea views. The master suite, meanwhile, spreads across the upper deck forward and boasts a skylight and spa tub.
Thanks to her innovative layout and clever design, HARLE features many luxe spaces for charter guests to enjoy when cruising in the Mediterranean
Another highlight of the yacht is her multipurpose lazarette. When all her water toys are out at sea, it can double as either a fitness studio or recreational lounge area, and the huge swim platform further aft allows guests to get even closer to the turquoise waters of the region.
For further information on M/Y HARLE, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...