A 2007 Feadship-build, HARLE offers extraordinary comfort, understated elegance and an exceptional performance. Thanks to her innovative layout and clever design, she features many luxe spaces for charter guests to enjoy when cruising in the Mediterranean on a charter vacation.
The sundeck provides the very best in luxurious outdoor living. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, sit back and relax on chaise loungers or enjoy a freshly grilled snack from the BBQ in the casual dining area. It is also the best place on board to soak up beautiful panoramic vistas of Croatia or Sicily.
Below on the bridge deck, the skylounge rolls harmoniously into the expansive terrace aft. Teak flooring covers the whole expanse and full-length windows slide back to flood the interior with natural sunlight and create an alfresco effect.
Equipped with modular furniture, this is an ideal setting for an event yacht charter no matter what the occasion and, indeed, charter yacht HARLE is able to host up to 140 guests dockside.
A beach house-style interior by Sinot Yacht Design runs throughout the whole motor yacht for an easy-going, summer vibe. The main salon is divided into three areas: a copper-topped bar with six stools, a comfortable lounge and a games table.
One of HARLE’s unique features is that all four guest cabins are located forward of the main salon on the main deck, ensuring that all those on board benefit from sea views. The master suite, meanwhile, spreads across the upper deck forward and boasts a skylight and spa tub.
Thanks to her innovative layout and clever design, HARLE features many luxe spaces for charter guests to enjoy when cruising in the Mediterranean
Another highlight of the yacht is her multipurpose lazarette. When all her water toys are out at sea, it can double as either a fitness studio or recreational lounge area, and the huge swim platform further aft allows guests to get even closer to the turquoise waters of the region.
For further information on M/Y HARLE, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed