Built by Heesen, there was no chance that the motor yacht BRIO was going to be anything other than a timeless classic. With a bold exterior in traditional white, the vessel has never failed to capture the attention of those lucky enough to see her cruising.
Keen to remain an exceptional charter choice, BRIO underwent a rebuild this year to ensure that guests are able to enjoy her stunning design in comfort, and with the latest features and amenities.
Feeling in every sense like a brand new yacht, BRIO boasts full walk-around decks which are rarely seen on vessels of a similar class.
Being the first to enjoy the redesigned and refreshing interior, guests will be treated to a wholly relaxing environment with two master staterooms and double cabins providing a perfect retreat after a day of outstanding cruising.
Outside, guests will be able to enjoy the sites and climate of the Virgin Islands in the comfort of a jacuzzi or spread out on the massive sundeck. Designed to optimise the size of the vessel, BRIO provides a sense of openness unlike any other yacht.
Forming the border between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, The Virgin Islands make for an ideal charter destination.
With consistently high temperatures in the early months of the year, a deal which offers an extended charter in January and February is not to be missed.
With certain of its beaches only accessible via yacht, the iconic Virgin Islands promise undisturbed quiet whilst visiting its serene spots
Due to its proximity to the Caribbean, the cuisine options, along with the restaurants to sample them in, perfectly complement a charter in this part of the world.
As well as enjoying all that the Virgin Islands has to offer, guests onboard BRIO will be able to take advantage of its large towed tender and impressive array of water toys.
The perfect choice for entertaining and family and friends, the yacht comes with both al fresco and formal dining spaces. Similarly, both the indoor and outdoor bars are expertly arranged to ensure the best social experience.
Capable of carrying an experienced crew of 8, BRIO guarantees a five star service whilst cruising some of the world’s best waters.
To find out more and to take advantage of this deal, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the yachts available for charter in the Virgin Islands.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- 5 Top Charter Yachts To See At Palm Beach Boat ShowGetting underway in a week’s time, this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show will see a number of charter yachts gather in Flor...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...