Luxury Sailing Yacht NERO Offers Charter Discount
The 90m sailing yacht NERO is lowering its charter rate by 20% for a limited time for vacations in the Caribbean.
Delivered by Corsair Yachts in 2007, classic yacht NERO boasts a long range and a wide variety of luxurious amenities that makes her a highly suitable family charter yacht.
Both her classic exterior and elegant interior were designed by Neil Taylor, the latter featuring a neutral colour scheme complemented by light wood panelling. State-of-the-art audio-visual systems can be found throughout her rooms, with her large movie theatre a particular highlight. Guests can also enjoy the use of her gym, deck Jacuzzi, barbecue and swimming pool,
NERO comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests within 6 staterooms, comprising of a master suite with its own private sitting room and stairs to her cinema lounge, two VIP staterooms, two twin cabins and one convertible.
Family and friends can easily access her array of water toys - including two Seabobs, two Waverunners and three Jet-skis - from her 5.4m swimming platform.
NERO is powered by two MAK 9M20 main diesel engines and has a top speed of 17.5 knots, whilst cruises at 13.5 knots.
To find out more about taking advantage of this reduced charter rate for NERO, contact your preferred charter broker.
NERO is the largest yacht in attendance at the 2014 Antigua Charter Yacht Show - opening today.
Guests can also enjoy the use of her gym, deck Jacuzzi, barbecue and swimming pool,
More Yacht Information
Nero Yacht For Charter
90m Corsair Yachts, 2007 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...