Featuring dynamic sailing performance coupled with a huge selection of luxury amenities, Parsifal III is a stellar charter platform with plenty of glowing reviews from her past guests.
Now that she enjoys a Greek charter licence, she is a highly enticing option for those looking to experience the joy of sailing around the island-studded waters of Greece, while drinking in the blissful scenery, ancient ruins and remote beaches.
She will be available from July 10, and is set to have a busy charter season as she will also be playing host to the brand new Below Deck Sailing Vessel series.
Launched in 2005 and refitted in 2012, ‘Parsifal III’ enjoys quality craftsmanship from Italian shipbuilder Perini Navi, a yard which prides itself on its commitment to high-quality sailing yachts.
Her interiors are a sleek mix of sinuous cream lines offset by dark woods, which creates an on-board atmosphere which is at once contemporary and elegant, as well as tastefully minimal.
She provides accommodation for up to 12 guests in five cabins.
‘Parsifal III’ enjoys quality craftsmanship from Italian shipbuilder Perini Navi, a yard which prides itself on its commitment to high-quality sailing yachts.
Alongside well-optimised interiors spaces, the sailing yacht also has plenty of alfresco areas primed for drinking, dining and socialising.
Guests will find a lovely shaded dining area on the main deck, with a sunning area and swim platform aft.
While on their private yacht charter, guests can enjoy meals at sea level thanks to a hydraulic swim platform, which also provides easy access to the ocean.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.