Looking Ahead to Planning a Formula One Superyacht Charter
As the action-packed Formula One schedule near its first event in less than two weeks, now is the perfect time to look ahead to organising a Grand Prix luxury yacht charter to experience the exhilarating racing in the utmost style.
This year’s events are guaranteed to provide thrills, as defending world champion Lewis Hamilton hopes to win his third title, facing stiff competition from fellow Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg. The 2015 Formula 1 season officially kicks off in with the Australian Grand Prix, hosted by Melbourne from 13 March. Formula One events make the perfect occasion for entertaining on a corporate charter or simply enjoying the atmosphere from the deck of a luxury charter yacht.
Particular noteworthy dates for the yachting calendar are unquestionably 21 to 24 May for attending the season’s most popular event, the Monaco Grand Prix, and later in the year from 27 to 29 November, when the racing comes to a dramatic close at the 7th Abu Dhabi Grand Prix against the spectacular backdrop of Dubai’s spectacular buildings.
Widely considered one of the must-attend events of the year, an array of charter yachts are promoting availability for a Monaco Grand Prix charter. One highlight is the recently-refitted 63m Royal Denship expedition yacht ‘Force Blue,’ a commanding force at any port, she is sure to stand out at the port of Monaco and boasts an spa, cinema room and seating for up to 60 people on her main deck, with more seating found at her owner’s deck and main deck. Boasting an award-winning crew to ensure as smooth-running event charter as possible and a lift for easy access across her floors, she accommodates as many as 12 guests overnight.
For those looking to arrive in style at the Monaco Grand Prix, look no further than Armani-designed 50m superyacht MARIU, boasting an open, plan layout ideal for entertaining and a flexible accommodation - available at a daily rate of €37,500. For enjoying stylish, well-appointed deck space, 40m motor yacht THUMPER is worth consideration. One of the largest Sunseeker yachts built do date, her sumptuous “beach” design style - featuring side balconies which maximise space - perfectly suits the glamour of a superyacht charter in Monaco.
This year’s events are guaranteed to provide thrills, as defending world champion Lewis Hamilton hopes to win his third title
To match the speed of the racing track with your choice of charter yacht for this year’s Monaco Grand Prix, look to 34m luxury yacht ‘Lady Maria.’ This Custom Line 112 build can reach an impressive top speed of 28 knots and cruises at 25 knots, making her perfect for seeing as much of the French Riviera possible on your charter itinerary.
A unique charter option is offered by 64m event yacht ‘Black Diamond.’ Joining the global charter fleet this month following an extensive rebuilding process, she will immediately be available for hosting up to 450 guests quayside whilst absorbing the excitement of the Grand Prix in the French Riviera. With huge amounts of space and distinct exterior styling, ‘Black Diamond’ is sure to be popular during event season, especially considering the flexibility of her outdoor layout.
Daily rates with often for charter during the Monaco Grand Prix, with additional fees for a security deposit, extra catering and berth. For more details about planning a 2015 Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter or renting a superyacht for the 2015 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix later this year, please contact your preferred charter broker.
SUPERYACHTS AVAILABLE TO CHARTER FOR THE MONACO GRAND PRIX:
Black Diamond Yacht For Charter
64m Unknown, 1975 / 2014
Force Blue Yacht For Charter
63m Royal Denship, 2002 / 2007
Mariu Yacht For Charter
50m Codecasa, 2003
Highlander Yacht For Charter
49m Feadship, 1986 / 2014
Thumper Yacht For Charter
40m Sunseeker, 2014
Sarita Si Yacht For Charter
39m CRN, 1972 / 2009
Marina Wonder Yacht For Charter
38m Gulf Craft, 2012
Christina G Yacht For Charter
34m Kingship, 2010
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...