Generating plenty of excitement in Aalsmeer this morning, the 87m/285ft motor yacht LONIAN was officially launched by Feadship following months of anticipation.
Following the reveal of her midnight navy hull earlier this week, the brand new superyacht LONIAN was fully unveiled and launched in the Netherlands.
Formerly known as Feadship 700, new images revealed her name plates which bear the LONIAN title.
The new images shared on social media also reveal that the superyacht features a large swimming pool situated on the aft deck and a swim platform which stretches out to the water just below.
From her enormous swimming pool to her vast array of exterior spaces, Feadship superyacht LONIAN is yet another breathtaking superyacht from the iconic Dutch shipyard
Whilst Feadship superyacht LONIAN has been shrouded in secrecy throughout her build and launch phases, it is known that her sharp exterior lines have been styled by native Dutch designers at Sinot Yacht Design.
Complete with a Jacuzzi, a helipad, and a dedicated tender garage for storing all of her impressive accessories, the owner and his guests are certain to enjoy a memorable time out on the water following her delivery later on this year.
Feadship are certainly set to have a memorable summer, with their largest superyacht to date- the 110m/361ft motor yacht ANNA- now in Amsterdam awaiting her sea trials.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...