Life on board Superyacht ‘Northern Sun’ in South East Asia
After an introduction to her 12 crew members, time-lapse photography captures the sun rising over Northern Star, revealing turquoise seas, dramatic rock formations and a backdrop of jungle-clad hills. Filmed in all her splendour, she then begins her 120-nautical-mile island-hopping adventure through the serene waters of South East Asia.
Charter guests on board are filmed as they experience the breathtaking beauty of the area’s scenery through a range of on-land excursions and water activities. The camera follows them as they board a tender to see sights such as Malaysia’s magnificent wildlife, deserted beaches and a local floating fishing village.
As they reach Thailand’s Phang Nga Bay, spectacular sheer-sided mountains rise majestically out of the waters and the guests can be seen exploring enchanted caves and islets.
Snorkelling and scuba diving are also highlights of the itinerary as fantastic underwater footage unveils the stunning coral and marine life of the Andaman Sea. Onboard toys including water skis and Seabobs are caught in action too.
The video also gives behind-the-scene glimpses of the crew as they prepare dinner in the galley, control the yacht from the bridge and hoist one of the tenders into the sea.
Local fisherman selling their fresh catches to the crew is another rare moment recorded.
If you are interested in renting M/Y Northern Sun, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all luxury yachts available to charter in Thailand.
Fantastic underwater footage unveils the stunning coral and marine life of the Andaman Sea.
More Yacht Information
Northern Sun Yacht For Charter
51m Narasaki Shipyard, 1976 / 2007
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...