Late Availability on Motor Yacht Alibi
The 51 metre CBI Navi superyacht Alibi still has availability for charters in the Mediterranean this summer.
Motor Yacht Alibi was built by CBI Navi in 2005 as Project Indigo II. Since then she has had a major refurbishment of her sun deck and now boasts a range of areas to relax, both in the sun and the shade.
Built to Lloyds Register, this custom-built yacht features a fully air-conditioned gym on the sun deck that is always popular with charter guests, as well as an on-deck Jacuzzi, a tender garage and a swimming platform.
She can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in a master suite, four double staterooms and a twin stateroom and she has room for up to 12 crew.
On board, she carries a myriad of water toys including three Kawasaki jet-skis, a banana, wakeboard, kneeboard and doughnut, in addition to wave runners, water-skis, snorkelling equipment and three tenders.
Her twin Caterpillar engines provide her with a cruising speed of 13 knots and a top speed of 16 knots and she has a range of 4000 miles at 10 knots.
Alibi is available for charter in the Mediterranean this summer from €200,000 per week.
This custom-built yacht features a fully air-conditioned gym on the sun deck that is always popular with charter guests.
More Yacht Information
Eleni Yacht For Charter
50m CBI Navi, 2005 / 2007
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...