She is offering a special reduction on her weekly base rate for summer charters booked before March 31st, and will be available around the glorious, sapphire-blue waters of Turkey as well as in hotspots such as the South of France and the Amalfi Coast.
Launched in 2017, the yacht boasts craftsmanship from Turkish shipyard Yildizlar, now Aresteas, and exterior design from Fuat Turan, while her interiors have been headed up Italian designer Aldo Viani.
Guests will find plenty to enjoy on board; her interiors are graceful and sophisticated, with contemporary touches and plenty of natural light.
The superyacht is home to a massage room, gym facilities and a sumptuous home cinema room for enjoying movie nights at sea.
Accommodation is provided for six guests across 12 cabins, which includes a generous full-beam master suite with panoramic views.
Additional accommodation can be found in the lower deck, and each cabin benefits from infusions of light and warm furnishings.
The spa pool is sure to be a particularly popular hangout while on a private yacht charter. Not only is it large, its situation on the aft portion of the sundeck will provide excellent views over her cruising grounds.
It is adjoined by an alfresco dining area, which will ensure the entire charter party can be accommodated comfortably.
Ensuring the waters can be easily accessed, luxury sailing yacht ARESTEAS has a hydronic swim platform, which is complemented by an array of toys and accessories.
This yacht is a truly stand-out member of the charter fleet, and she is the perfect candidate for exploring the sandy beaches, clear blue waters and historic towns of the Byzantine coastlines.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed