She is offering a special reduction on her weekly base rate for summer charters booked before March 31st, and will be available around the glorious, sapphire-blue waters of Turkey as well as in hotspots such as the South of France and the Amalfi Coast.
Launched in 2017, the yacht boasts craftsmanship from Turkish shipyard Yildizlar, now Aresteas, and exterior design from Fuat Turan, while her interiors have been headed up Italian designer Aldo Viani.
Guests will find plenty to enjoy on board; her interiors are graceful and sophisticated, with contemporary touches and plenty of natural light.
The superyacht is home to a massage room, gym facilities and a sumptuous home cinema room for enjoying movie nights at sea.
Accommodation is provided for six guests across 12 cabins, which includes a generous full-beam master suite with panoramic views.
Additional accommodation can be found in the lower deck, and each cabin benefits from infusions of light and warm furnishings.
The spa pool is sure to be a particularly popular hangout while on a private yacht charter. Not only is it large, its situation on the aft portion of the sundeck will provide excellent views over her cruising grounds.
It is adjoined by an alfresco dining area, which will ensure the entire charter party can be accommodated comfortably.
Ensuring the waters can be easily accessed, luxury sailing yacht ARESTEAS has a hydronic swim platform, which is complemented by an array of toys and accessories.
This yacht is a truly stand-out member of the charter fleet, and she is the perfect candidate for exploring the sandy beaches, clear blue waters and historic towns of the Byzantine coastlines.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.