All reasonable offers are being considered for renting motor yacht Axantha II between 1-19 July for renting the luxury vessel.
The custom-built motor yacht was delivered in 2011 by JFA Chantier Naval. The exterior design and engineering are the work of Vripack whilst the interior has been designed by the owner themselves.
Axantha II's interior layout sleeps up to 11 guests in 5 staterooms, including a master suite, 3 double cabins and 1 pullman bed. She is also capable of carrying up to 8 crew on board.
She was designed to withstand long voyages, her fuel consumption is economical and she can reach a top speed of 14 knots.
For more details about the opportunity to charter M/Y Axantha II this July, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or simply compare all superyachts available for charter in Corsica to shortlist your options this summer.
Designed to withstand long voyages, her fuel consumption is economical and she can reach a top speed of 14 knots
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.