Those looking for an escape on the seas in one of the most alluring destinations in the Mediterranean can now snap up an incredible last-minute booking on a superb new superyacht cruising the waters of Greece.
You'll be one of the first guests to charter O'PARI and experience the world-class range of leisure and entertainment facilities she houses on board.
With a sundeck area that can easily transform into a party set-up with DJ booth and bar, she is a great option for you if you're looking to reunite with your friends and family and celebrate the occasion in style.
Luxury yacht O'PARI offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in a total of 14 luxuriously-finished cabins. Her Owner's suite is particularly impressive, with its own private salon area and a decadent en suite with marble surfaces and a large tub.
There is also an independent VIP suite on the main deck, and each cabin is fitted with its own state-of-the-art audiovisual system for the ultimate entertainment experience.
Her sundeck area can easily transform into a party set-up with DJ booth and bar.
Her contemporary themes continue into her social areas, with plenty of champagne tones and a light color palette contributing to the sense of space on board.
Her wellness facilities include a fully-equipped gym, a Massage room, a warm Turkish hammam and a dry Finnish sauna; perfect for unwinding while at sea.
Stepping outside, the motor yacht plays host to a large swimming pool on the aft deck where guests can cool off and enjoy a refreshing dip.
There is also a jacuzzi on the sundeck, as well as a bar for all-day refreshment. For those looking to arrive and depart easily, the foredeck is home to a large touch n go helipad.
As a finishing touch, O'PARI is also committed to green cruising, with DPF systems which reduce the yacht's pollution emissions in the air and in the ocean.
This summer, Greece is one of the best places to enjoy a vacation on board a superyacht. There are countless islands for you to explore, as well as secret beaches, secluded coves and picture-perfect towns where you can discover authentic Greek cuisine and ancient history and culture.
This particular gap in her calendar also marks a great opportunity to finish a crewed yacht charter in Mykonos, without having to return to Athens to disembark.
O'PARI is expected to enjoy a busy summer season this year, but please get in touch with us if you'd like to learn more about her availability for future dates.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed