Who doesn’t want to explore the gems of the Amalfi Coast on a yacht? This region of Campania is primed for visiting on a crewed yacht charter, thanks to restricted on-land routes and plenty of spots that can only be accessed by boat.
Now, you can soak up the beauty of this region while benefiting from no delivery fees with Custom Line’s sporty and elegant superyacht Conquistador.
Warm and inviting on-board interiors
The yacht’s interior styling has been headed up by Zuccon. The Italian design firm has used plenty of warm tones, deep woods and rich textures to create an ambience that is both timeless and comfortable.
The yacht has a sophisticated lounging area with a television screen on the main deck aft. It is adjoined by a formal dining set-up which is great for special occasions. There is also an intimate skylounge area that adjoins the wheelhouse, where guests can enjoy the experience of seeing the captain at the helm.
Family-friendly, thanks to a flexible layout
The motor yacht offers accommodation for 12 guests in five spacious cabins. These include one master suite, two double cabins, two twins with a pair of Pullman berths.
This creates a comfortable and flexible arrangement that is perfect for those chartering with children.
Enjoy the sunshine from a variety of deck areas
The yacht is home to a lovely set-up on the main deck aft, which features a shaded dining arrangement and a seating area that will play the perfect host to evening aperitifs.
The foredeck meanwhile, is home to a spread of sunpads which make the ideal spot for topping up your tan. Crowning the yacht is a lovely sundeck with a convivial vibe; here, guests will find sofa seating and sunloungers.
What’s the deal?
CONQUISTADOR is offering no delivery fees in the Gulf of Naples area between for remaining weeks between the end of June to the middle of July.
Around this region, known as Campania, guests can expect to encounter natural beauty, exquisite restaurants and a host of other alluring qualities. Drop anchor in Positano and explore the cobbled streets of the town, with its pastel-coloured houses stacked up against the cliff.
The next stop on your superyacht charter might be Ravello, a truly beautiful example of an Italian village high in the hills overlooking the Tyrrhenian sea. The gardens of Ravello are world-renowned and visiting them makes for an amazing day admiring the flowers and the statues.
Further down, the town of Nerano offers incredible restaurants and pristine beaches where you can dive off your yacht and spend some time cooling off and snorkelling.
CONQUISTADOR is offering no delivery fees in the Gulf of Naples area.
Off the tip of the Amalfi Coast lies the island of Capri, where charter guests can enjoy buzzing nightlife and a myriad of cultural sites, including lush gardens and history-filled museums.
Elsewhere around the bay of Naples, guests should visit the ancient town of Pompeii, which sits in the foothills of the infamous Mount Vesuvius. Following its eruption in 79AD, the town of Pompeii has been preserved under a layer of solidified lava.
Want to know more? To get more details about this special offer on M/Y CONQUISTADOR, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker, who will be able to help plan your dream crewed yacht charter vacation in the Amalfi Coast.
Alternatively, you can view and compare all luxury yachts for private charter in the Mediterranean.
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- Passenger yachts now allowed to anchor in Spain Yachts carrying more than 12 passengers will now be allowed to anchor in the waters of Spain, signalling a huge win for...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...