The newly released images show previously unseen areas of the luxury yacht, including the beach club, sundeck and 110m2 master cabin.
Delivered by Benetti in June 2020, LANA is the third largest yacht publicly available for luxury yacht charter in the world and one of the 50 largest yachts on the sea. Previously known as FB277, she is also the third-largest yacht ever built by Benetti. Only the 108m motor yacht IJE and the 107.6m superyacht LUMINOSITY are larger.
She represents an entirely in-house collaboration between Benetti's interior and exterior designers and naval architects. With her elegant and serene interior and vast social areas, she is a true balance of functionality and luxury.
LANA represents a statement of building excellence, every technical feature, every aesthetic element, every single detail was executed to perfection.
The images showcase the soft color palette, designed to create a sense of serenity, in an intricately designed interior that is the work of Benetti’s in-house design team. Bright furnishings and wide windows bring a further sense of light and relaxation.
The sense of space is increased with high ceilings, up to 1.7m in height, and a series of sculptural elements that give LANA a palatial feel and illustrate why she has already triumphed at the World Yacht Trophies, where she pick up the ‘Yacht of the Year’ award.
The size of LANA’s already expansive beach club is emphasised even more by its two folding terraces, offering a wonderful area to relax or enjoy the vast number of toys that are available. They include superjets, waterskis, wakeboards, windsurfs, diving equipment and much more.
The folding terraces connect to a hammam and gym and there is a distinctive pool high on the main deck. Other luxurious amenities include a spa with treatment room, a touch-n-go helipad and a private saloon with a large cinema system and a grand piano.
The five-deck superyacht has more than won the approval of the owner who has stated: “Lana represents a statement of building excellence, every technical feature, every aesthetic element, every single detail was executed to perfection."
LANA sleeps up to 12 guests in eight en-suite cabins, including a master cabin and seven VIP staterooms. Every guest cabin is decorated in an individual color scheme for a totally unique feel. The owner’s suite runs the full beam of the wheelhouse deck and includes fold-down balconies and huge dressing rooms.
Her naval architecture has been provided by Benetti and Pierluigi Ausonio, whilst her elongated and linear exterior is also the work of the inhouse Benetti team.
LANA is available to charter in the Indian Ocean in the winter months. From white sand beaches and gorgeous coves to lush rolling hills and volcanic formed islands, the destination will satisfy anyone looking for total relaxation.
The beautifully secluded islands dotted across the clear and warm sea offer a chance of total escapism. Whether you are diving amongst the incredible coral reefs of the Maldives or taking in the breathtaking landscapes any of the 115 islands that make up the Seychelles, an Indian Ocean yacht charter on the luxurious superyacht LANA is one you won’t ever forget.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed