Charterers taking advantage of the special promotion on SALILA this winter will be able to discover the incredible cruising grounds of the Komodo National Park, starting with Labuan Bajo in Flores.
From here, guests can dive and snorkel in the crystal clear waters off Sebayur Island which, teaming with multi-coloured coral and fascinating marine life, is one of the best dive sites in the archipelago.
The next stop on the itinerary will be the island of Gili Lawa Laut where, as well as further diving opportunities, there is a chance to undertake a hilltop trek for wonderful panoramas.
After the exertion of reaching the lookout point, charterers will be pleased to lay back and relax on Pink Beach at Gili Lawa Darat before reaching Rinca Island, where visitors can be taken in search of the national park’s most famous inhabitant: the Komodo dragon.
Charterers aboard SALILA will be able to discover the incredible cruising grounds of the Komodo National Park
In between undertaking this spectacular itinerary on a Komodo yacht charter, guests will be able to enjoy the entertainment and leisure facilities aboard luxury yacht SALILA.
Converted into a private charter yacht in 2012, she is jam-packed with modern features such as a sundeck spa pool, sunning options, alfresco dining and seating areas and a variety of water toys.
Her interior is similarly suited to serving the needs of charter parties. Warm and welcoming, the décor combines comfortable cream furnishings with natural coconut and bamboo wood and mother of pearl inlays for a relaxed environment suitable for any yacht charter.
The styling runs throughout the guest living areas, which include the lounging and dining options in the main salon, and into the 10 luxurious staterooms where up to 20 guests can be accommodated.
The expedition yacht’s lowered rate includes all meals and non-alcoholic beverages, national park fees, transfers to and from the airport and two dive instructors. Additional services such as massages, scuba diving equipment rental and scuba diving certification are not included.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.