Charterers taking advantage of the special promotion on SALILA this winter will be able to discover the incredible cruising grounds of the Komodo National Park, starting with Labuan Bajo in Flores.
From here, guests can dive and snorkel in the crystal clear waters off Sebayur Island which, teaming with multi-coloured coral and fascinating marine life, is one of the best dive sites in the archipelago.
The next stop on the itinerary will be the island of Gili Lawa Laut where, as well as further diving opportunities, there is a chance to undertake a hilltop trek for wonderful panoramas.
After the exertion of reaching the lookout point, charterers will be pleased to lay back and relax on Pink Beach at Gili Lawa Darat before reaching Rinca Island, where visitors can be taken in search of the national park’s most famous inhabitant: the Komodo dragon.
Charterers aboard SALILA will be able to discover the incredible cruising grounds of the Komodo National Park
In between undertaking this spectacular itinerary on a Komodo yacht charter, guests will be able to enjoy the entertainment and leisure facilities aboard luxury yacht SALILA.
Converted into a private charter yacht in 2012, she is jam-packed with modern features such as a sundeck spa pool, sunning options, alfresco dining and seating areas and a variety of water toys.
Her interior is similarly suited to serving the needs of charter parties. Warm and welcoming, the décor combines comfortable cream furnishings with natural coconut and bamboo wood and mother of pearl inlays for a relaxed environment suitable for any yacht charter.
The styling runs throughout the guest living areas, which include the lounging and dining options in the main salon, and into the 10 luxurious staterooms where up to 20 guests can be accommodated.
The expedition yacht’s lowered rate includes all meals and non-alcoholic beverages, national park fees, transfers to and from the airport and two dive instructors. Additional services such as massages, scuba diving equipment rental and scuba diving certification are not included.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...