Her award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept closely under wraps. Now, you can take a look inside the 80m/ 262ft charter yacht EXCELLENCE.
Sharp and sleek while slicing through the water, EXCELLENCE turns heads wherever she cruises. Her iconic exteriors are characterized by an angular reverse bow and wide expanses of mirrored glazing that gently blend her hull with the superstructure.
Both her interior and exterior styling come from Winch Design; but while her contemporary profile is something of an Instagram sensation, an insight into her interiors has been hotly anticipated.
Proving that she lives up to her name, the first pictures inside luxury yacht EXCELLENCE have now been released.
Her iconic exteriors are characterized by an angular reverse bow and wide expanse of mirrored glazing.
The main deck of the motor yacht plays host to a large, open-plan main salon with a lounging area aft and formal dining positioned forward. Neutral tones and textured surfaces give the space a polished feel while plush fabrics and sumptuous furniture ensure a warm and inviting ambience.
The upper deck lounge has a similar colour palette and refined theme, with plenty of sleek furnishings and modern accents. The lounge is drenched in light thanks to full-height windows running the complete perimeter of the space, providing spectacular views and a complete connection to the outside world.
A connection to the surroundings was something the owners were keen to recreate throughout the yacht, and it is best expressed in the unique triple-height atrium, which is fronted by glass.
On a luxury yacht charter, EXCELLENCE provides accommodation for 12 guests in seven cabins.
The owner's suite is particularly show-stopping, as it is completely encased in curved glass. It benefits from a private owner's lounge and alfresco deck area which is primed for a morning coffee watching the sun rise.
The owner's cabin is also adjoined by a private office, for any work that needs attending to during charters. The remaining six cabins are well-appointed and light-infused, with each one enjoying its own colour theme.
The yacht's excess of glazing provides spectacular views and a complete connection to the outside world.
In terms of amenities, EXCELLENCE aims to impress with an expansive beach club complete with sea terraces and swim platform. She is equipped with a variety of the latest toys and accessories to ensure her guests can make the most out of the sun and sea.
On the main deck, guests enjoy can movie nights at sea thanks to a tiered home cinema with box seats and surround sound.
The yacht also provides ample opportunity to relax and unwind, with access to dedicated spa and wellness facilities, with a sauna for the ultimate indulgence experience.
The yacht provides ample opportunity to relax and unwind, with access to dedicated spa and wellness facilities.
Stepping outside, guests will find plenty of deck areas for enjoying the sunshine.
One of the social hubs on board the yacht is the main deck aft, which offers a large aft deck pool with swim-up bar. On the bridge deck above, there is an alfresco dining arrangement under partial shade, as well as a variety of seating options which are perfectly positioned for evening sundowners.
Crowning the yacht, the sundeck is another superb spot for socialising and relaxing. It benefits from a jacuzzi ringed by sunpads, as well as a convivial seating area.
EXCELLENCE is available for yacht charters in Caribbean hotspots including the Virgin Islands and St Barts. You can view and compare all Caribbean luxury charter yachts, which includes stand-out superyachts such as 62m/205ft motor yacht 'Party Girl'.
To discover more about chartering M/Y EXCELLENCE, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
EXCELLENCE will be making her worldwide debut at the 2019 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS 2019) at the end of this month from 30 October - 3 November. Those attending the event should not miss the chance to step on board and see her interiors for themselves. View the official FLIBS 2019 superyacht lineup.
- 80m COSMOS will be ‘world’s largest and fastest aluminium yacht’ With the capacity to reach speeds nearing 30 knots, Heesen’s 80.7m/ 265ft motor yacht COSMOS combines high performance ...
- 2019 Review: An exceptional year for the luxury yacht charter marketAnother year is drawing to a close, and as we prepare to welcome in 2020, YachtCharterFleet reflects on how the charte...
- S/Y 'Maltese Falcon’ steps in to provide humanitarian aid in the MediterraneanThe 88m/ 289ft sailing yacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ reports being involved in a mission to aid the passengers of a small boat...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...
- Foreign-flagged yachts can now charter in AustraliaThe Special Recreational Vessels Bill 2019 has been passed by the Australian parliament, meaning that foreign-flagged y...
- Explorer yacht LEGEND offers incredible Arctic skiing experience with Olympic gold medallistThe 77m/254ft superyacht LEGEND is heading to Greenland and Antarctica to offer unforgettable skiing adventures with Ol...