This morning gave us our first glimpse of Feadship’s 95m/312ft motor yacht ‘Project 1009’.
Known only as Project 1009, the in-build superyacht left Feadship’s construction hall in Papendrecht this morning.
She is currently en route to Makkum, where the yard has said she will be undertaking the final stages of construction ahead of her delivery in 2021.
While details about the motor yacht are thin on the ground, images reveal Project 1009 will have a generous aft deck with sleek pool and ample exterior spaces across five decks.
In addition, it appears as though she will have a jacuzzi pool positioned forward on the sundeck.
As well as Project 1009, Feadship Project 816 is also expected to launch in 2021. The 88m/289ft superyacht was first unveiled in May to much acclaim.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.