The 50m/164ft yacht IMAGINE is now under new ownership and has joined the global charter fleet as superyacht ‘Aspen Alternative’.
Launched by Trinity Yachts in 2010, Aspen Alternative is a welcomed addition to the charter market.
Combining an elegant Sylvie Charest-designed interior, a stylish exterior profile and an outstanding cruising performance, she is guaranteed to be at home whether in the tropical waters of the Caribbean or among the glamorous coastlines of the Mediterranean.
Currently based in Florida, the motor yacht offers a variety of areas in which to relax on a luxury charter vacation. On the sundeck, sip cocktails at the large bar, unwind in the Jacuzzi or soak up the sun’s rays on the sun pads.
For a quiet lunch or a dinner with family and friends, there is an alfresco dining option on the air-conditioned main deck aft as well as on the pilot house deck. The full-beam sky lounge also provides a fantastic setting for entertaining guests, with a corner bar and comfortable seating.
Meanwhile, the main salon, featuring a piano and mood lighting, is suitable for a more formal gathering. The interior design-theme offsets rich mahogany panelling with cream furnishings, and runs throughout the yacht.
Luxury yacht Aspen Alternative is able to accommodate 10 guests in five spacious staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
A large extended swim platform allows charter guests to make the most of the waters. There is even enough space for a water-side dining set-up.
Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure a comfortable stay on board the yacht, whether she is at anchor or cruising. She can reach a maximum speed of 24 knots and cruises at 22 knots.
For further information on M/Y Aspen Alternative, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...