The 50m/164ft yacht IMAGINE is now under new ownership and has joined the global charter fleet as superyacht ‘Aspen Alternative’.
Launched by Trinity Yachts in 2010, Aspen Alternative is a welcomed addition to the charter market.
Combining an elegant Sylvie Charest-designed interior, a stylish exterior profile and an outstanding cruising performance, she is guaranteed to be at home whether in the tropical waters of the Caribbean or among the glamorous coastlines of the Mediterranean.
Currently based in Florida, the motor yacht offers a variety of areas in which to relax on a luxury charter vacation. On the sundeck, sip cocktails at the large bar, unwind in the Jacuzzi or soak up the sun’s rays on the sun pads.
For a quiet lunch or a dinner with family and friends, there is an alfresco dining option on the air-conditioned main deck aft as well as on the pilot house deck. The full-beam sky lounge also provides a fantastic setting for entertaining guests, with a corner bar and comfortable seating.
Meanwhile, the main salon, featuring a piano and mood lighting, is suitable for a more formal gathering. The interior design-theme offsets rich mahogany panelling with cream furnishings, and runs throughout the yacht.
Luxury yacht Aspen Alternative is able to accommodate 10 guests in five spacious staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
A large extended swim platform allows charter guests to make the most of the waters. There is even enough space for a water-side dining set-up.
Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure a comfortable stay on board the yacht, whether she is at anchor or cruising. She can reach a maximum speed of 24 knots and cruises at 22 knots.
For further information on M/Y Aspen Alternative, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...