The 50m/164ft yacht IMAGINE is now under new ownership and has joined the global charter fleet as superyacht ‘Aspen Alternative’.
Launched by Trinity Yachts in 2010, Aspen Alternative is a welcomed addition to the charter market.
Combining an elegant Sylvie Charest-designed interior, a stylish exterior profile and an outstanding cruising performance, she is guaranteed to be at home whether in the tropical waters of the Caribbean or among the glamorous coastlines of the Mediterranean.
Currently based in Florida, the motor yacht offers a variety of areas in which to relax on a luxury charter vacation. On the sundeck, sip cocktails at the large bar, unwind in the Jacuzzi or soak up the sun’s rays on the sun pads.
For a quiet lunch or a dinner with family and friends, there is an alfresco dining option on the air-conditioned main deck aft as well as on the pilot house deck. The full-beam sky lounge also provides a fantastic setting for entertaining guests, with a corner bar and comfortable seating.
Meanwhile, the main salon, featuring a piano and mood lighting, is suitable for a more formal gathering. The interior design-theme offsets rich mahogany panelling with cream furnishings, and runs throughout the yacht.
Luxury yacht Aspen Alternative is able to accommodate 10 guests in five spacious staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
A large extended swim platform allows charter guests to make the most of the waters. There is even enough space for a water-side dining set-up.
Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure a comfortable stay on board the yacht, whether she is at anchor or cruising. She can reach a maximum speed of 24 knots and cruises at 22 knots.
For further information on M/Y Aspen Alternative, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.