With a brief to design a motor yacht which included a large swimming pool and could reach 30 knots, Heesen Yachts have clearly met the demands in style.
Indeed, with an immaculate exterior courtesy of Espen Oeino, Galactica Super Nova includes a variety of subtle finishes and cuts a highly impressive profile.
Inside, Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design have employed a range of neutral tones which make for an incredibly intimate environment which includes a range of modern amenities.
Comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 6 impressively arranged suites, there is no news to suggest that she will be open for a luxury yacht charter.
With an ornate helix staircase ensconcing a decorated elevator, there’s no denying that Galactica Super Nova is a luxury yacht unlike any other.
Having previously worked on the award winning 45m/146ft motor yacht HARLE, Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design have applied their experience and stretched their ambition to create an indoors which is both relaxed and timeless.
Such attention to detail is also to be found outdoors- the crowning touch no doubt being the waterfall which nicely integrates with the Jacuzzi.
Ahead of her delivery, Galactica Super Nova is expected to undergo sea trials in the North Sea to ensure that she’s fit and ready for cruising in the Mediterranean over summer- for those keen to get a glimpse, she’ll be at the Monaco Yacht Show in September.
Evidently on the cutting edge of design, Galactica Super Nova has all the makings of a critics’ favourite
As more information is released, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers informed.
In the meantime, feel free to make enquiries regarding similar yachts available for charter by getting in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...