Delivered by Heesen Yachts in 2015, ASYA combines sophisticated design inside and out from some of the greatest names in modern yachting. A fine addition to the Mediterranean charter fleet, she suits a wide range of parties no matter whether fun, relaxation or discovery is on the agenda.
Sure to stand out in the glittering French Riviera, her exterior design from Frank Laupman of Omega Architects blends beautiful traditional lines with contemporary flair. Her elegance is further emphasised by the continuous use of glazing and matching black paintwork on the main and upper decks.
Spacious outdoor areas ensure charter guests can lay back in luxury while taking in views of the region when docked in iconic yachting hubs such as Cannes or St Tropez, or discovering the wild beauty and unique blend of class and charm of nearby Corsica.
On the sundeck, unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the sleek bar or recline on a line-up of chaise loungers. There is also a large alfresco dining option here, and the opportunities for getting together with family and friends over a drink or dinner continue onto the upper and main decks aft.
Styled by renowned designers Bannenberg & Rowel, the interior of luxury yacht ASYA has a Far Eastern-inspired feel for the utmost tranquillity on your yacht charter. The look has been achieved by contrasting silver-grey oiled oak, silk and bronze with dark Macassar ebony and polished stainless steel accents.
In the main salon, guests have the choice of three areas in which to spend their time. A library-like space offers a quiet spot for contemplation, while sofas and armchairs create a sociable lounge area, and 12 guests can enjoy formal dining around a slab of Macassar ebony forward.
There is also a bridge deck lounge, complete with a bar and wine room as well as a large TV. Watch a movie here or enjoy a drink as the soothing styling aboard the motor yacht continues. Textured soft furnishings create subtle contrasts and rich pops of colour add to the sensuality of the surrounds.
After a busy day on the water, guests can retreat into one of five serene staterooms. The master suite is located on the main deck forward, and two doubles cabins and two twin cabins are found on the lower deck. All en-suite bathrooms boast striped marbles in earthy, neutral tones.
Luxury yacht ASYA has a Far Eastern-inspired feel for the utmost tranquillity on your yacht charter
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.