Originally launched in 1984 and extensively refitted four years ago, ANCALLIA fuses quality Feadship craftsmanship and vintage appeal with a long list of modern amenities and entertainment facilities.
After her renovations, she picked up a prestigious Neptune Trophy in the refit category at the World Superyacht Awards and her combination of classic style and contemporary touches means she is a perfect choice for discerning travellers looking for a luxury yacht charter with a difference.
There are plenty of spaces on board to satisfy those looking for upscale outdoor living. Guests are sure to flock to the sundeck to take a dip in the spa pool or bask in the sunshine on the sun pads, all while taking in panoramic views of glittering azure waters and gorgeous Greek islands.
To get even closer to the ocean, the swim platform is the place to be. From here, the exciting water toy collection can be accessed for hours of on-the-water fun and exploration of Greece’s idyllic coastline.
Then at the end of the day, the entire charter party can catch up over a delicious al fresco dinner on the upper deck aft cooked by the talented on-board chef before retreating to the sumptuous outdoor lounge on the deck below to continue the conversation over a nightcap.
Socialising is also well-suited to the interior of motor yacht ANCALLIA which wows everybody who steps aboard with its classic charm. In the main salon, comfortable sofas and armchairs tempt guests to take a seat while a separate dining salon further forward awaits those more formal occasions.
Bamboo panelling, deep settees and brilliant views make the skylounge another favourite hangout, whether morning coffee, post-dinner drinks or precious family time is on the agenda.
The motor yacht is able to accommodate up to 12 guests in seven sophisticated cabins, including a main salon with a private study, two double cabins, three twin cabins and a twin cabin.
From the swim platform, the exciting water toy collection can be accessed for hours of on-the-water fun and exploration
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.