Redefining herself as an arctic white beauty, superyacht SHERAKHAN recently underwent a total transformation that is nicely rounded off by her new hull colour.
With her owner hinting at the incredible change she has enjoyed, he was reported as saying ‘she is getting a complete new look and you won’t believe she is the same boat!’.
As if her new finish and features weren’t exciting enough, the motor yacht currently offering a reduced rate and is wavering her delivery fees throughout February and March.
When and where can the special offer be enjoyed?
The current offer with SHERAKHAN is a 10% reduction on her weekly charter rate over February and March. To avoid pay any delivery fees you’ll need to charter her for 10 days or more in the Maldives or 14 days or more in Thailand.
Ultimately, these offers provide plenty of options when it comes to enjoying a private yacht charter vacation early this year.
Of course, her vast array of exterior furnishings allow those on board to soak up their surroundings and relax in style.
There’s no better way to start the year than by being the first to experience the transformed superyacht SHERAKHAN in beautiful surroundings
What makes superyacht SHERAKHAN such a good charter choice?
Now fitted with all of the latest entertainment options, she boasts brand new state of the television set-ups as well as surround sound systems. With this in mind, there’s no doubt that charter guests will be able to celebrate their time on the water in style this winter.
With a fully-equipped gymnasium and beauty treatments also available on board, everyone can be assured that their desires are certain to be satisfied.
Altogether, her latest offer serves as yet another standout reason for why there has never been a better time to experience this spectacular superyacht.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...