Redefining herself as an arctic white beauty, superyacht SHERAKHAN recently underwent a total transformation that is nicely rounded off by her new hull colour.
With her owner hinting at the incredible change she has enjoyed, he was reported as saying ‘she is getting a complete new look and you won’t believe she is the same boat!’.
As if her new finish and features weren’t exciting enough, the motor yacht currently offering a reduced rate and is wavering her delivery fees throughout February and March.
When and where can the special offer be enjoyed?
The current offer with SHERAKHAN is a 10% reduction on her weekly charter rate over February and March. To avoid pay any delivery fees you’ll need to charter her for 10 days or more in the Maldives or 14 days or more in Thailand.
Ultimately, these offers provide plenty of options when it comes to enjoying a private yacht charter vacation early this year.
Of course, her vast array of exterior furnishings allow those on board to soak up their surroundings and relax in style.
There’s no better way to start the year than by being the first to experience the transformed superyacht SHERAKHAN in beautiful surroundings
What makes superyacht SHERAKHAN such a good charter choice?
Now fitted with all of the latest entertainment options, she boasts brand new state of the television set-ups as well as surround sound systems. With this in mind, there’s no doubt that charter guests will be able to celebrate their time on the water in style this winter.
With a fully-equipped gymnasium and beauty treatments also available on board, everyone can be assured that their desires are certain to be satisfied.
Altogether, her latest offer serves as yet another standout reason for why there has never been a better time to experience this spectacular superyacht.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...