Redefining herself as an arctic white beauty, superyacht SHERAKHAN recently underwent a total transformation that is nicely rounded off by her new hull colour.
With her owner hinting at the incredible change she has enjoyed, he was reported as saying ‘she is getting a complete new look and you won’t believe she is the same boat!’.
As if her new finish and features weren’t exciting enough, the motor yacht currently offering a reduced rate and is wavering her delivery fees throughout February and March.
When and where can the special offer be enjoyed?
The current offer with SHERAKHAN is a 10% reduction on her weekly charter rate over February and March. To avoid pay any delivery fees you’ll need to charter her for 10 days or more in the Maldives or 14 days or more in Thailand.
Ultimately, these offers provide plenty of options when it comes to enjoying a private yacht charter vacation early this year.
Of course, her vast array of exterior furnishings allow those on board to soak up their surroundings and relax in style.
There’s no better way to start the year than by being the first to experience the transformed superyacht SHERAKHAN in beautiful surroundings
What makes superyacht SHERAKHAN such a good charter choice?
Now fitted with all of the latest entertainment options, she boasts brand new state of the television set-ups as well as surround sound systems. With this in mind, there’s no doubt that charter guests will be able to celebrate their time on the water in style this winter.
With a fully-equipped gymnasium and beauty treatments also available on board, everyone can be assured that their desires are certain to be satisfied.
Altogether, her latest offer serves as yet another standout reason for why there has never been a better time to experience this spectacular superyacht.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.