Redefining herself as an arctic white beauty, superyacht SHERAKHAN recently underwent a total transformation that is nicely rounded off by her new hull colour.
With her owner hinting at the incredible change she has enjoyed, he was reported as saying ‘she is getting a complete new look and you won’t believe she is the same boat!’.
As if her new finish and features weren’t exciting enough, the motor yacht currently offering a reduced rate and is wavering her delivery fees throughout February and March.
When and where can the special offer be enjoyed?
The current offer with SHERAKHAN is a 10% reduction on her weekly charter rate over February and March. To avoid pay any delivery fees you’ll need to charter her for 10 days or more in the Maldives or 14 days or more in Thailand.
Ultimately, these offers provide plenty of options when it comes to enjoying a private yacht charter vacation early this year.
Of course, her vast array of exterior furnishings allow those on board to soak up their surroundings and relax in style.
There’s no better way to start the year than by being the first to experience the transformed superyacht SHERAKHAN in beautiful surroundings
What makes superyacht SHERAKHAN such a good charter choice?
Now fitted with all of the latest entertainment options, she boasts brand new state of the television set-ups as well as surround sound systems. With this in mind, there’s no doubt that charter guests will be able to celebrate their time on the water in style this winter.
With a fully-equipped gymnasium and beauty treatments also available on board, everyone can be assured that their desires are certain to be satisfied.
Altogether, her latest offer serves as yet another standout reason for why there has never been a better time to experience this spectacular superyacht.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed