Redefining herself as an arctic white beauty, superyacht SHERAKHAN recently underwent a total transformation that is nicely rounded off by her new hull colour.
With her owner hinting at the incredible change she has enjoyed, he was reported as saying ‘she is getting a complete new look and you won’t believe she is the same boat!’.
As if her new finish and features weren’t exciting enough, the motor yacht currently offering a reduced rate and is wavering her delivery fees throughout February and March.
When and where can the special offer be enjoyed?
The current offer with SHERAKHAN is a 10% reduction on her weekly charter rate over February and March. To avoid pay any delivery fees you’ll need to charter her for 10 days or more in the Maldives or 14 days or more in Thailand.
Ultimately, these offers provide plenty of options when it comes to enjoying a private yacht charter vacation early this year.
Of course, her vast array of exterior furnishings allow those on board to soak up their surroundings and relax in style.
There’s no better way to start the year than by being the first to experience the transformed superyacht SHERAKHAN in beautiful surroundings
What makes superyacht SHERAKHAN such a good charter choice?
Now fitted with all of the latest entertainment options, she boasts brand new state of the television set-ups as well as surround sound systems. With this in mind, there’s no doubt that charter guests will be able to celebrate their time on the water in style this winter.
With a fully-equipped gymnasium and beauty treatments also available on board, everyone can be assured that their desires are certain to be satisfied.
Altogether, her latest offer serves as yet another standout reason for why there has never been a better time to experience this spectacular superyacht.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...