Formerly known as Project 703, ARROW will become a superyacht for charter following her delivery in the New Year.
She offers a wide selection of amenities for her guests to enjoy, including a jacuzzi, large sundeck and beach club.
The news of her joining the charter fleet comes after her unofficial launch at Feadship's Aalsmeer facilities on Monday.
You can watch the video of her grand unveiling below.
Arrow represents the first Feadship with exterior styling by Jonny Horsfield and his team at H2 Yacht Design. Sculpted lines create a complex and chiseled profile, with expansive gangways and low glass railings providing seamless views over the surroundings.
The British studio has also helmed the interior of the motor yacht, with plenty of architectural structures that work in harmony with her elegant exterior.
Project 703 has brought out the best in everyone involved.
Described as “elaborately detailed”, ARROW features varnished teak and back-lit marble across her decks. She is crowned by a large sundeck and offers a mosaic-rimmed jacuzzi and a beach club with a unique centrepiece bar.
Speaking about their latest project, Feadship director Henk de Vries commented: "The cooperation between these parties, the yard in Aalsmeer and De Voogt Naval Architects has been exceptionally smooth.
"Project 703 has brought out the best in everyone involved”.
We can expect more details about the yacht's selection of amenities at a future date.
Set to launch officially in January 2020, Arrow will undertake rigorous sea trials before being delivered to her owners.
She will join five other yachts expected to be delivered by Feadship in the coming year, ranging in size from 49 to 99 metres.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed