Renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING paint a picture of understated elegance and Art Deco accents.
Due to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of SOARING have now been released.
The four-deck superyacht will feature accommodation for up to 12 guests in six cabins, and play host to a selection of modern amenities including a waterfront gym and an-board spa with steam room.
SOARING offers a choice of places to soak up the sun or dine while drinking in the views. On the sundeck, guests can slide into the jacuzzi, stretch out on sunpads or enjoy cocktails and conversation on sofas.
The upper deck provides a convivial seating area, while the main deck is home to alfresco dining under partial shade with a glass wind deflector.
The swim platform serves as another spot for guests to unwind, as its generous size makes it easy for guests to lie back on a sunlounger to the sound of the sea.
The motor yacht has ample social spaces for charter guests to enjoy. The main salon has a great sense of space thanks to wide windows, cream carpets and bronze accents which catch the light.
Her interiors are the work of Focus Yacht Design. A contemporary theme is evident throughout, reflected in dark woods finished in high-shine gloss and innovative use of stone and other textures and materials.
The main salon has a great sense of space thanks to wide windows, cream carpets and bronze accents that catch the light.
The main salon enjoys an open-plan layout with a lounge aft and formal dining forward. A wide-screen television adds some structure to the space and creates a comfortable environment for movie nights at sea.
The skylounge is equally accommodating, with sofa seating, a second television screen and a backlit bookcase.
While on a private yacht charter, guests can make full use of SOARING's elegant gym and beach club, which is adjoined by a swim platform for straightforward access to the water.
The motor yacht also offers a well-equipped spa. Ebony wall panels in the treatment room add a sense of serenity and luxury.
Those looking for more thrills can enjoy the yacht's locker of the latest toys and accessories. She provides Jet-Skis, Aqua bikes, Seabobs and an inflatable sea pool, to name just a few.
Up to 12 guests can charter luxury yacht SOARING. The upper deck aft plays host to the master suite, which has access to a private deck area with a lounge and library room which offers panoramic views over the surroundings.
All five remaining suites can be found on the main deck.
- 80m COSMOS will be ‘world’s largest and fastest aluminium yacht’ With the capacity to reach speeds nearing 30 knots, Heesen’s 80.7m/ 265ft motor yacht COSMOS combines high performance ...
- 2019 Review: An exceptional year for the luxury yacht charter marketAnother year is drawing to a close, and as we prepare to welcome in 2020, YachtCharterFleet reflects on how the charte...
- S/Y 'Maltese Falcon’ steps in to provide humanitarian aid in the MediterraneanThe 88m/ 289ft sailing yacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ reports being involved in a mission to aid the passengers of a small boat...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...
- Foreign-flagged yachts can now charter in AustraliaThe Special Recreational Vessels Bill 2019 has been passed by the Australian parliament, meaning that foreign-flagged y...
- Explorer yacht LEGEND offers incredible Arctic skiing experience with Olympic gold medallistThe 77m/254ft superyacht LEGEND is heading to Greenland and Antarctica to offer unforgettable skiing adventures with Ol...