Renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING paint a picture of understated elegance and Art Deco accents.
Due to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of SOARING have now been released.
The four-deck superyacht will feature accommodation for up to 12 guests in six cabins, and play host to a selection of modern amenities including a waterfront gym and an-board spa with steam room.
SOARING offers a choice of places to soak up the sun or dine while drinking in the views. On the sundeck, guests can slide into the jacuzzi, stretch out on sunpads or enjoy cocktails and conversation on sofas.
The upper deck provides a convivial seating area, while the main deck is home to alfresco dining under partial shade with a glass wind deflector.
The swim platform serves as another spot for guests to unwind, as its generous size makes it easy for guests to lie back on a sunlounger to the sound of the sea.
The motor yacht has ample social spaces for charter guests to enjoy. The main salon has a great sense of space thanks to wide windows, cream carpets and bronze accents which catch the light.
Her interiors are the work of Focus Yacht Design. A contemporary theme is evident throughout, reflected in dark woods finished in high-shine gloss and innovative use of stone and other textures and materials.
The main salon has a great sense of space thanks to wide windows, cream carpets and bronze accents that catch the light.
The main salon enjoys an open-plan layout with a lounge aft and formal dining forward. A wide-screen television adds some structure to the space and creates a comfortable environment for movie nights at sea.
The skylounge is equally accommodating, with sofa seating, a second television screen and a backlit bookcase.
While on a private yacht charter, guests can make full use of SOARING's elegant gym and beach club, which is adjoined by a swim platform for straightforward access to the water.
The motor yacht also offers a well-equipped spa. Ebony wall panels in the treatment room add a sense of serenity and luxury.
Those looking for more thrills can enjoy the yacht's locker of the latest toys and accessories. She provides Jet-Skis, Aqua bikes, Seabobs and an inflatable sea pool, to name just a few.
Up to 12 guests can charter luxury yacht SOARING. The upper deck aft plays host to the master suite, which has access to a private deck area with a lounge and library room which offers panoramic views over the surroundings.
All five remaining suites can be found on the main deck.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed