Luxury yacht SOARING has arrived in the Mediterranean after completing her maiden voyage from the Abeking & Rasmussen facilities last week.
Her interiors can now be unveiled for the first time. German studio Focus has helmed both the interior and exterior of the superyacht, creating a harmonious synergy between the two.
Speaking exclusively to YachtCharterFleet, the studio has said it aims to balance modern touches with a classic feel, and promote a continuous connection between all of her on-board spaces.
Above image credit: Tom van Ooossanen
The yacht’s main salon has been desrcibed as having a ‘cosmic theme’, which is immediately reflected in the solar motifs of the wood panels on both sides of the beam. Dark gloss veneers contrast against the crisp cream carpet, while wide windows allow in plenty of natural light.
Positioned forward, the dining salon shares similar themes. Art deco accents are introduced in the design of the chairs, while a bronze light fixture made up of curved metal segments immediately draws the eye above the dining table, which seats 10.
Speaking exclusively to YachtCharterFleet, the studio has said it aims to balance modern touches with a classic feel.
In total, the motor yacht accommodates 12 guests in six cabins. Unusually, the Owner’s cabin is situated on the upper deck aft, and it is adjoined by a private library with a backlit onyx wall.
All of her cabins have a very soothing, spa-inspired theme, with rich blue tones on the walls above the beds and elegant nautical accents in the en suites.
Rich aqua and champagne tones introduce a refreshing pop into her guest accommodation.
Highlights of the four-deck superyacht include a waterfront gym and chic spa facilities with a steam room. The beach club has a beautiful lounging area with deep aqua furniture.
In terms of alfresco living, guests on a private yacht charter can enjoy an aft deck dining arrangement with a glass wind deflector and a convivial upper deck lounge area that’s perfect for evening drinks or morning coffee.
A sundeck offers a phenomenal vantage point, as well as jacuzzi with swim-up bar and sunpad spread. The swim platform provides direct access to the water, and she has en enormous locker of water toys for making the most out of the sea. Her accessories include Seabobs, Jet-Skis, kayaks and towable inflatables as well as a trampoline.
Highlights of the four-deck superyacht include a waterfront gym and chic spa facilities with a steam room.
The news of her arrival in the Mediterranean comes after she was delivered last month. In spite of the ongoing Coronavirus crisis, the yacht's projected delivery date was never at risk or compromised, as Abeking & Rasmussen was quick to introduce new COVID-19 safety measures to ensure maximum efficiency with minimal risk for all of its employees.
The 1420 GT superyacht was officially launched on January 18 and began in sea trials in mid-February.
Brand new to the charter fleet, SOARING promises a great mix of relaxation and entertainment on a luxury yacht charter vacation.
You can also take a look at all Abeking & Rasmussen charter yachts.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed