Work has now begun on the final stage of development at the OneOcean Port Vell in Barcelona, Spain, which will see the addition of more superyacht berths.
Located in the heart of the city, the marina currently offers more than 150 berths able to accommodate yachts ranging from 5 to 190 meters. Once work is completed in August, there will be 8 further berths available, catering for superyachts ranging from 30 to 80 meters.
The eight-month programme of re-development, which began in mid-December, will see the transformation of the original Moll Pescadores section of the marina.
In total, €5 million will be invested in infrastructure, utilities, landscape and security.
Adjacent to the new berths will be the iconic Torre de Control building, a stunning glass tower set above the marina water with outstanding views of Barcelona. Available for business lease, the building offers the superyacht industry with an exceptional combination of office and berth rental opportunities.
The new development will also provide access to all the facilities at the marina including the OneOcean Club, restaurant and BlueWave tapas bar and the Galley building, home to a gymnasium, wellness centre and business hub.
This expansion enables us to meet the growing demand for berthing superyachts in the Mediterranean and positions Barcelona as the leading superyacht destination.”
All berths at the OneOcean Port Vell Marina include power, potable water, grey and black water discharge, fibre optic internet connection and fuel bunker service.
Car parking and storage is also available adjacent to the berths.
If you are interested in planning a luxury charter vacation in Barcelona, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...