Promising to return her in a better-than-new condition at the end of July, Feadship have announced that they have begun a third refit of the 72m/235ft motor yacht UTOPIA.
Originally conceived as a motor yacht designed to embody all of the finest elements of the Feadship pedigree, UTOPIA has been both the pride of her owners and a charter favourite since she was first delivered in 2004.
Lovingly attended to over the years, UTOPIA has received regular upgrades as well as more extensive refit projects which have graced her with all of the latest and most desirable features.
Now receiving a new series of refreshments, there’s no doubt that there’s never been a better time to experience superyacht UTOPIA.
The exterior of superyacht UTOPIA is combined of extended private spaces like the master cabin’s terrace and the more social sundeck which can be transformed into a nightclub after hours.
By day, however, the exterior of the superyacht is a sun-drenched paradise which invites charter guests to indulge in their surroundings in style.
For the more adventurously inclined, it’s possible to step down from the panoramic duplex sundeck to enter the water off the back of the broad swim platform to enjoy the wealth of toys stored in her tender garage.
Boasting a flexible and spacious layout, the refit of UTOPIA is sure to enliven an already sublime superyacht
Complete with a state of the art cinema setup with its own bar and games table, the interior of superyacht UTOPIA is defined by fun social spaces.
Flowing seamlessly with the exterior, both the main salon and the sky lounge with its movie theatre potential provide exciting options to those on board.
Besides her large master cabin, superyacht UTOPIA also includes 2 doubles and 3 twins with optional Pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.