Promising to return her in a better-than-new condition at the end of July, Feadship have announced that they have begun a third refit of the 72m/235ft motor yacht UTOPIA.
Originally conceived as a motor yacht designed to embody all of the finest elements of the Feadship pedigree, UTOPIA has been both the pride of her owners and a charter favourite since she was first delivered in 2004.
Lovingly attended to over the years, UTOPIA has received regular upgrades as well as more extensive refit projects which have graced her with all of the latest and most desirable features.
Now receiving a new series of refreshments, there’s no doubt that there’s never been a better time to experience superyacht UTOPIA.
The exterior of superyacht UTOPIA is combined of extended private spaces like the master cabin’s terrace and the more social sundeck which can be transformed into a nightclub after hours.
By day, however, the exterior of the superyacht is a sun-drenched paradise which invites charter guests to indulge in their surroundings in style.
For the more adventurously inclined, it’s possible to step down from the panoramic duplex sundeck to enter the water off the back of the broad swim platform to enjoy the wealth of toys stored in her tender garage.
Boasting a flexible and spacious layout, the refit of UTOPIA is sure to enliven an already sublime superyacht
Complete with a state of the art cinema setup with its own bar and games table, the interior of superyacht UTOPIA is defined by fun social spaces.
Flowing seamlessly with the exterior, both the main salon and the sky lounge with its movie theatre potential provide exciting options to those on board.
Besides her large master cabin, superyacht UTOPIA also includes 2 doubles and 3 twins with optional Pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed