Promising to return her in a better-than-new condition at the end of July, Feadship have announced that they have begun a third refit of the 72m/235ft motor yacht UTOPIA.
Originally conceived as a motor yacht designed to embody all of the finest elements of the Feadship pedigree, UTOPIA has been both the pride of her owners and a charter favourite since she was first delivered in 2004.
Lovingly attended to over the years, UTOPIA has received regular upgrades as well as more extensive refit projects which have graced her with all of the latest and most desirable features.
Now receiving a new series of refreshments, there’s no doubt that there’s never been a better time to experience superyacht UTOPIA.
The exterior of superyacht UTOPIA is combined of extended private spaces like the master cabin’s terrace and the more social sundeck which can be transformed into a nightclub after hours.
By day, however, the exterior of the superyacht is a sun-drenched paradise which invites charter guests to indulge in their surroundings in style.
For the more adventurously inclined, it’s possible to step down from the panoramic duplex sundeck to enter the water off the back of the broad swim platform to enjoy the wealth of toys stored in her tender garage.
Boasting a flexible and spacious layout, the refit of UTOPIA is sure to enliven an already sublime superyacht
Complete with a state of the art cinema setup with its own bar and games table, the interior of superyacht UTOPIA is defined by fun social spaces.
Flowing seamlessly with the exterior, both the main salon and the sky lounge with its movie theatre potential provide exciting options to those on board.
Besides her large master cabin, superyacht UTOPIA also includes 2 doubles and 3 twins with optional Pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...