As a masterclass in innovation, it was no surprise to see SAVANNAH collect a number of awards following her delivery from Feadship earlier this year. Earning universal praise for just about everything, she won in categories for interior and exterior styling at two of the most recognised ceremonies.
Something of a departure for the esteemed Dutch shipyard, the motor yacht is the world’s first true hybrid, integrating a number of electronic solutions to significantly reduce her carbon footprint.
Confirming today that she will be attending the Fort Lauderdale Boat International Boat Show, there’s certain to be even more of a buzz for the highly anticipated show.
Having made the crossing herself, there’s every reason to believe she’ll be open for charters in the Caribbean this winter as well as impressing the discerning crowds celebrating New Year's in St Barts.
Designed by CG Design, the interior of superyacht SAVANNAH is effortlessly impressive, with a range of contemporary flourishes setting her apart from other superyachts.
As well as providing a collection of outstanding communal spaces, she also features a unique ‘nemo room’ which allows charterers to gather together and look out of a window stretching beneath the waterline.
Following hours spent studying the marine life on offer, charterers will find themselves returning to nicely cozy staterooms, with a VIP and four doubles accompanying in the exceptionally proportioned master suite.
Thanks to revolutionary noise reduction technology, there’s no doubt that nights spent on board will be completely uninterrupted.
A breathtakingly innovative superyacht, SAVANNAH is no doubt one of the finest deliveries from Feadship
Forming a seamless transition to her interior spaces, the exterior of the superyacht has been equipped with every imaginable convenience, from a nine metre swimming pool on the main deck aft to a more intimate hot tub on the sundeck.
What’s more, all of the furnishings have been thoughtfully arranged to provide numerous alfresco dining options and lounging spaces to those spending time outside.
To learn even more regarding SAVANNAH, take a look over our fully comprehensive review here. Also, to prepare yourself for the show, take a look at the video below to watch her coming into Fort Lauderdale after her crossing.
For further information regarding M/Y SAVANNAH, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...