As a masterclass in innovation, it was no surprise to see SAVANNAH collect a number of awards following her delivery from Feadship earlier this year. Earning universal praise for just about everything, she won in categories for interior and exterior styling at two of the most recognised ceremonies.
Something of a departure for the esteemed Dutch shipyard, the motor yacht is the world’s first true hybrid, integrating a number of electronic solutions to significantly reduce her carbon footprint.
Confirming today that she will be attending the Fort Lauderdale Boat International Boat Show, there’s certain to be even more of a buzz for the highly anticipated show.
Having made the crossing herself, there’s every reason to believe she’ll be open for charters in the Caribbean this winter as well as impressing the discerning crowds celebrating New Year's in St Barts.
Designed by CG Design, the interior of superyacht SAVANNAH is effortlessly impressive, with a range of contemporary flourishes setting her apart from other superyachts.
As well as providing a collection of outstanding communal spaces, she also features a unique ‘nemo room’ which allows charterers to gather together and look out of a window stretching beneath the waterline.
Following hours spent studying the marine life on offer, charterers will find themselves returning to nicely cozy staterooms, with a VIP and four doubles accompanying in the exceptionally proportioned master suite.
Thanks to revolutionary noise reduction technology, there’s no doubt that nights spent on board will be completely uninterrupted.
A breathtakingly innovative superyacht, SAVANNAH is no doubt one of the finest deliveries from Feadship
Forming a seamless transition to her interior spaces, the exterior of the superyacht has been equipped with every imaginable convenience, from a nine metre swimming pool on the main deck aft to a more intimate hot tub on the sundeck.
What’s more, all of the furnishings have been thoughtfully arranged to provide numerous alfresco dining options and lounging spaces to those spending time outside.
To learn even more regarding SAVANNAH, take a look over our fully comprehensive review here. Also, to prepare yourself for the show, take a look at the video below to watch her coming into Fort Lauderdale after her crossing.
For further information regarding M/Y SAVANNAH, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed