As a masterclass in innovation, it was no surprise to see SAVANNAH collect a number of awards following her delivery from Feadship earlier this year. Earning universal praise for just about everything, she won in categories for interior and exterior styling at two of the most recognised ceremonies.
Something of a departure for the esteemed Dutch shipyard, the motor yacht is the world’s first true hybrid, integrating a number of electronic solutions to significantly reduce her carbon footprint.
Confirming today that she will be attending the Fort Lauderdale Boat International Boat Show, there’s certain to be even more of a buzz for the highly anticipated show.
Having made the crossing herself, there’s every reason to believe she’ll be open for charters in the Caribbean this winter as well as impressing the discerning crowds celebrating New Year's in St Barts.
Designed by CG Design, the interior of superyacht SAVANNAH is effortlessly impressive, with a range of contemporary flourishes setting her apart from other superyachts.
As well as providing a collection of outstanding communal spaces, she also features a unique ‘nemo room’ which allows charterers to gather together and look out of a window stretching beneath the waterline.
Following hours spent studying the marine life on offer, charterers will find themselves returning to nicely cozy staterooms, with a VIP and four doubles accompanying in the exceptionally proportioned master suite.
Thanks to revolutionary noise reduction technology, there’s no doubt that nights spent on board will be completely uninterrupted.
A breathtakingly innovative superyacht, SAVANNAH is no doubt one of the finest deliveries from Feadship
Forming a seamless transition to her interior spaces, the exterior of the superyacht has been equipped with every imaginable convenience, from a nine metre swimming pool on the main deck aft to a more intimate hot tub on the sundeck.
What’s more, all of the furnishings have been thoughtfully arranged to provide numerous alfresco dining options and lounging spaces to those spending time outside.
To learn even more regarding SAVANNAH, take a look over our fully comprehensive review here. Also, to prepare yourself for the show, take a look at the video below to watch her coming into Fort Lauderdale after her crossing.
For further information regarding M/Y SAVANNAH, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.