As a masterclass in innovation, it was no surprise to see SAVANNAH collect a number of awards following her delivery from Feadship earlier this year. Earning universal praise for just about everything, she won in categories for interior and exterior styling at two of the most recognised ceremonies.
Something of a departure for the esteemed Dutch shipyard, the motor yacht is the world’s first true hybrid, integrating a number of electronic solutions to significantly reduce her carbon footprint.
Confirming today that she will be attending the Fort Lauderdale Boat International Boat Show, there’s certain to be even more of a buzz for the highly anticipated show.
Having made the crossing herself, there’s every reason to believe she’ll be open for charters in the Caribbean this winter as well as impressing the discerning crowds celebrating New Year's in St Barts.
Designed by CG Design, the interior of superyacht SAVANNAH is effortlessly impressive, with a range of contemporary flourishes setting her apart from other superyachts.
As well as providing a collection of outstanding communal spaces, she also features a unique ‘nemo room’ which allows charterers to gather together and look out of a window stretching beneath the waterline.
Following hours spent studying the marine life on offer, charterers will find themselves returning to nicely cozy staterooms, with a VIP and four doubles accompanying in the exceptionally proportioned master suite.
Thanks to revolutionary noise reduction technology, there’s no doubt that nights spent on board will be completely uninterrupted.
A breathtakingly innovative superyacht, SAVANNAH is no doubt one of the finest deliveries from Feadship
Forming a seamless transition to her interior spaces, the exterior of the superyacht has been equipped with every imaginable convenience, from a nine metre swimming pool on the main deck aft to a more intimate hot tub on the sundeck.
What’s more, all of the furnishings have been thoughtfully arranged to provide numerous alfresco dining options and lounging spaces to those spending time outside.
To learn even more regarding SAVANNAH, take a look over our fully comprehensive review here. Also, to prepare yourself for the show, take a look at the video below to watch her coming into Fort Lauderdale after her crossing.
For further information regarding M/Y SAVANNAH, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- Yacht charter and the Coronavirus: Everything you need to knowThe impact of the Coronavirus has left many charterers with questions about booking, and that’s understandable. Get all...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...