Following a surprise last-minute cancellation, SAVANNAH is now open for charter in Corsica starting from the 22nd August.
The world’s first ever truly hybrid superyacht, the masterpiece delivered from Feadship in 2015 has earned high praise from critics and charter guests alike, with everything from her naval architecture to her interior design winning top awards.
Due to such incredible esteem and recognition, the superyacht is in high demand for charter vacations, making her current offer all but unmissable, and one that should be acted on quickly.
Powered by eco-friendly engineering systems, the motor yacht subsequently benefits from very little noise and vibration, enhancing the overall comfort of the cruising experience.
Perfect for the waters of Corsica, her vast exterior and assortment of water toys and tenders will allow charter guests to experience the destination in style.
Superbly equipped for charter guests heading to the most iconic summertime region this August, luxury yacht SAVANNAH comes with a wealth of outstanding features.
No doubt the most attractive of these features is the sundeck swimming pool which stretches to almost 30 feet, or perhaps guests will be more seduced by the underwater observation room which allows the entire party to watch the passing marine life in comfort.
Whatever guests decide to do when on board, they are never far from total relaxation thanks to the spa facilities which offer massages, facials, and other assorted luxury treatments.
A total revolution in superyacht design, SAVANNAH promises deliver a wholly unique charter experience
The interior spaces of superyacht SAVANNAH are just as impressive as those soaked in sun, with her open plan main saloon no doubt serving as the central social space.
For those more inclined towards activity, a professional gymnasium is also on hand to offer the necessary gear to get a workout going.
Besides her marvellous owner’s cabin, luxury yacht SAVANNAH boasts an additional VIP suite and 4 doubles. Altogether, this allows up to 12 guests to enjoy her as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out even more regarding M/Y SAVANNAH, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...