Following a surprise last-minute cancellation, SAVANNAH is now open for charter in Corsica starting from the 22nd August.
The world’s first ever truly hybrid superyacht, the masterpiece delivered from Feadship in 2015 has earned high praise from critics and charter guests alike, with everything from her naval architecture to her interior design winning top awards.
Due to such incredible esteem and recognition, the superyacht is in high demand for charter vacations, making her current offer all but unmissable, and one that should be acted on quickly.
Powered by eco-friendly engineering systems, the motor yacht subsequently benefits from very little noise and vibration, enhancing the overall comfort of the cruising experience.
Perfect for the waters of Corsica, her vast exterior and assortment of water toys and tenders will allow charter guests to experience the destination in style.
Superbly equipped for charter guests heading to the most iconic summertime region this August, luxury yacht SAVANNAH comes with a wealth of outstanding features.
No doubt the most attractive of these features is the sundeck swimming pool which stretches to almost 30 feet, or perhaps guests will be more seduced by the underwater observation room which allows the entire party to watch the passing marine life in comfort.
Whatever guests decide to do when on board, they are never far from total relaxation thanks to the spa facilities which offer massages, facials, and other assorted luxury treatments.
A total revolution in superyacht design, SAVANNAH promises deliver a wholly unique charter experience
The interior spaces of superyacht SAVANNAH are just as impressive as those soaked in sun, with her open plan main saloon no doubt serving as the central social space.
For those more inclined towards activity, a professional gymnasium is also on hand to offer the necessary gear to get a workout going.
Besides her marvellous owner’s cabin, luxury yacht SAVANNAH boasts an additional VIP suite and 4 doubles. Altogether, this allows up to 12 guests to enjoy her as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out even more regarding M/Y SAVANNAH, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...
- Get a Free Day On Board S/Y ‘State of Grace’Charter the high-performing 39m/129ft sailing yacht ‘State of Grace’ for eight days this summer in Mediterranean hotspo...