Following a surprise last-minute cancellation, SAVANNAH is now open for charter in Corsica starting from the 22nd August.
The world’s first ever truly hybrid superyacht, the masterpiece delivered from Feadship in 2015 has earned high praise from critics and charter guests alike, with everything from her naval architecture to her interior design winning top awards.
Due to such incredible esteem and recognition, the superyacht is in high demand for charter vacations, making her current offer all but unmissable, and one that should be acted on quickly.
Powered by eco-friendly engineering systems, the motor yacht subsequently benefits from very little noise and vibration, enhancing the overall comfort of the cruising experience.
Perfect for the waters of Corsica, her vast exterior and assortment of water toys and tenders will allow charter guests to experience the destination in style.
Superbly equipped for charter guests heading to the most iconic summertime region this August, luxury yacht SAVANNAH comes with a wealth of outstanding features.
No doubt the most attractive of these features is the sundeck swimming pool which stretches to almost 30 feet, or perhaps guests will be more seduced by the underwater observation room which allows the entire party to watch the passing marine life in comfort.
Whatever guests decide to do when on board, they are never far from total relaxation thanks to the spa facilities which offer massages, facials, and other assorted luxury treatments.
A total revolution in superyacht design, SAVANNAH promises deliver a wholly unique charter experience
The interior spaces of superyacht SAVANNAH are just as impressive as those soaked in sun, with her open plan main saloon no doubt serving as the central social space.
For those more inclined towards activity, a professional gymnasium is also on hand to offer the necessary gear to get a workout going.
Besides her marvellous owner’s cabin, luxury yacht SAVANNAH boasts an additional VIP suite and 4 doubles. Altogether, this allows up to 12 guests to enjoy her as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out even more regarding M/Y SAVANNAH, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...