Blessed with the unrivalled Feadship pedigree, PEGASUS was originally delivered from the iconic Dutch shipyard in 1995 before received an award-winning refit in 2009. Something of a floating sanctuary, her Eastern-inspired interior and generously furnished exterior are at once inviting and relaxing.
Perfect for the fine waters fringing the islands of Greece, the motor yacht features an abundance of unique luxury touches, from a hammock easily assembled off the walkway to an ‘infinity Jacuzzi’ situated on the sundeck aft.
With all of this on offer, charter guests will be able to unwind in style whilst exploring some of the most exciting destinations to be found around the East Mediterranean.
Entering the main salon of luxury yacht PEGASUS, charter guests will be made to feel immediately at home, with the exceptional and warm woodwork offset by lightly toned fixturesa complemented by floor-to-ceiling windows.
A superb contrast to the flexible exterior spaces, guests have a more than satisfying environment to return to once they are done diving off the broad swim platform and enjoying alfresco meals beneath optional shading.
A classic Feadship superyacht with finely updated features, PEGASUS offers a charter vacation unlike any other
Whilst her exterior styling is suggestive of a classic luxury yacht, the extensive refit ensured that she comes with desireable and modern amenities such as a fully-equipped gymnasium and state of the art television screens.
Along with a vast master suite, PEGASUS offers accommodation across a further 2 double cabins and 3 twins. Altogether, she is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y PEGASUS, and her current availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Greece.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed