Blessed with the unrivalled Feadship pedigree, PEGASUS was originally delivered from the iconic Dutch shipyard in 1995 before received an award-winning refit in 2009. Something of a floating sanctuary, her Eastern-inspired interior and generously furnished exterior are at once inviting and relaxing.
Perfect for the fine waters fringing the islands of Greece, the motor yacht features an abundance of unique luxury touches, from a hammock easily assembled off the walkway to an ‘infinity Jacuzzi’ situated on the sundeck aft.
With all of this on offer, charter guests will be able to unwind in style whilst exploring some of the most exciting destinations to be found around the East Mediterranean.
Entering the main salon of luxury yacht PEGASUS, charter guests will be made to feel immediately at home, with the exceptional and warm woodwork offset by lightly toned fixturesa complemented by floor-to-ceiling windows.
A superb contrast to the flexible exterior spaces, guests have a more than satisfying environment to return to once they are done diving off the broad swim platform and enjoying alfresco meals beneath optional shading.
A classic Feadship superyacht with finely updated features, PEGASUS offers a charter vacation unlike any other
Whilst her exterior styling is suggestive of a classic luxury yacht, the extensive refit ensured that she comes with desireable and modern amenities such as a fully-equipped gymnasium and state of the art television screens.
Along with a vast master suite, PEGASUS offers accommodation across a further 2 double cabins and 3 twins. Altogether, she is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y PEGASUS, and her current availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Greece.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...