Launched by Feadship in June 2016, JOY has been one of the most exciting additions to the charter market in recent years and, this winter, she will begin her first ever charter season in the Caribbean.
But before the winter cruising season gets underway, the yacht is set to attend the industry-only event in Antigua. Here yachting professionals will be invited on board for viewings and to meet the captain and crew in order to report back with first-hand knowledge to their charter clients.
With radical exterior styling from Bannenberg & Rowell, she is sure to impress lined up in Falmouth Harbour Marina and show-goers who step aboard will continue to be wowed thanks to her expansive deck areas and stunning interior styling from London-based design firm Studio Indigo.
The boundaries between the deck areas and interior, in fact, are constantly blurred as this is a motor yacht designed for those who value the outdoors. The use of extensive glazing helps fulfil this focus as it keeps guests constantly connected to their cruising grounds on a yacht charter.
Some areas where the use of glass stands out include the glass-enclosed gym on the bridge deck and the ‘winter gardens’ on both the main and upper decks aft, which are fitted with removable glass panels.
Among the other key deck spaces are a large foredeck terrace where basketball or badminton can be played, a sundeck with an inviting pool and a luxe beach club with a huge video wall.
Although luxury yacht JOY priorities al fresco living, her interior still serves as a tranquil retreat for charterers. Around 250 different finishes have been utilised to create a contemporary but classic look with each space exuding its own distinct feel to suit both large-scale entertainment and smaller family gatherings.
Up to 12 guests can sleep on board in eight cabins, including a master suite with 270-degree views, two VIP cabins on the upper deck, three main deck double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
The Antigua Charter Yacht Show takes place from 4 to 10 December across the three show locations of Antigua Yacht Club Marina, Falmouth Harbour Marina and Nelson’s Dockyard Marina.
For further information on M/Y JOY, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show 2018.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...