Having generated the kind of excitement that only a brand new Feadship superyacht can generate, the recent launch of JOY has got the entire industry in pursuit of fresh images and information.
It was therefore to a warm reception that the motor yacht was spotted earlier today in the picturesque canals of Holland as she made her way towards the outskirts of Rotterdam for her all important sea trials.
Attracting considerable attention, her distinctly unique deck layout as seen from outside invites plenty of speculation as to what the spaces may be to dedicated for.
Though not expected to be available for charter, the recent images of JOY certainly solidify the kind of quality which can be expected from the estimable Dutch shipyard.
Accenting the Feadship pedigree with Bannenberg & Rowell’s signature design qualities, superyacht JOY is in every respect a modern marvel
Marking the beginning of a new era, JOY is the first superyacht to be designed by Bannenberg & Rowell since the passing of their iconic founder Jon Bannenberg in 2002.
Clearly keen to keep up the tradition of eye-catching exteriors, the team have created an assembly of harmonious lines to ensure that JOY is instantly recognisable out on the water.
Whilst cards are being held close to the chest when it comes to the interior, it is reported that the British team at Studio Indigo are responsible for its arrangement.
As more details emerge regarding the sea trials of superyacht JOY, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive coverage.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed