Having generated the kind of excitement that only a brand new Feadship superyacht can generate, the recent launch of JOY has got the entire industry in pursuit of fresh images and information.
It was therefore to a warm reception that the motor yacht was spotted earlier today in the picturesque canals of Holland as she made her way towards the outskirts of Rotterdam for her all important sea trials.
Attracting considerable attention, her distinctly unique deck layout as seen from outside invites plenty of speculation as to what the spaces may be to dedicated for.
Though not expected to be available for charter, the recent images of JOY certainly solidify the kind of quality which can be expected from the estimable Dutch shipyard.
Accenting the Feadship pedigree with Bannenberg & Rowell’s signature design qualities, superyacht JOY is in every respect a modern marvel
Marking the beginning of a new era, JOY is the first superyacht to be designed by Bannenberg & Rowell since the passing of their iconic founder Jon Bannenberg in 2002.
Clearly keen to keep up the tradition of eye-catching exteriors, the team have created an assembly of harmonious lines to ensure that JOY is instantly recognisable out on the water.
Whilst cards are being held close to the chest when it comes to the interior, it is reported that the British team at Studio Indigo are responsible for its arrangement.
As more details emerge regarding the sea trials of superyacht JOY, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive coverage.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...