Feadship Superyacht JOY Departs From The Shipyard
Having generated the kind of excitement that only a brand new Feadship superyacht can generate, the recent launch of JOY has got the entire industry in pursuit of fresh images and information.
It was therefore to a warm reception that the motor yacht was spotted earlier today in the picturesque canals of Holland as she made her way towards the outskirts of Rotterdam for her all important sea trials.
Attracting considerable attention, her distinctly unique deck layout as seen from outside invites plenty of speculation as to what the spaces may be to dedicated for.
Though not expected to be available for charter, the recent images of JOY certainly solidify the kind of quality which can be expected from the estimable Dutch shipyard.
Accenting the Feadship pedigree with Bannenberg & Rowell’s signature design qualities, superyacht JOY is in every respect a modern marvel
Marking the beginning of a new era, JOY is the first superyacht to be designed by Bannenberg & Rowell since the passing of their iconic founder Jon Bannenberg in 2002.
Clearly keen to keep up the tradition of eye-catching exteriors, the team have created an assembly of harmonious lines to ensure that JOY is instantly recognisable out on the water.
Whilst cards are being held close to the chest when it comes to the interior, it is reported that the British team at Studio Indigo are responsible for its arrangement.
As more details emerge regarding the sea trials of superyacht JOY, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive coverage.
More Yacht Information
Joy Yacht For Charter
70m Feadship, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...