Having generated the kind of excitement that only a brand new Feadship superyacht can generate, the recent launch of JOY has got the entire industry in pursuit of fresh images and information.
It was therefore to a warm reception that the motor yacht was spotted earlier today in the picturesque canals of Holland as she made her way towards the outskirts of Rotterdam for her all important sea trials.
Attracting considerable attention, her distinctly unique deck layout as seen from outside invites plenty of speculation as to what the spaces may be to dedicated for.
Though not expected to be available for charter, the recent images of JOY certainly solidify the kind of quality which can be expected from the estimable Dutch shipyard.
Accenting the Feadship pedigree with Bannenberg & Rowell’s signature design qualities, superyacht JOY is in every respect a modern marvel
Marking the beginning of a new era, JOY is the first superyacht to be designed by Bannenberg & Rowell since the passing of their iconic founder Jon Bannenberg in 2002.
Clearly keen to keep up the tradition of eye-catching exteriors, the team have created an assembly of harmonious lines to ensure that JOY is instantly recognisable out on the water.
Whilst cards are being held close to the chest when it comes to the interior, it is reported that the British team at Studio Indigo are responsible for its arrangement.
As more details emerge regarding the sea trials of superyacht JOY, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive coverage.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...