Boasting an 8 metre long swimming pool, state of the art spa facilities, and even a dedicated ‘Butler’s Cabin’, superyacht HASNA has unsurprisingly attracted plenty of attention leading up to her recent delivery.
The product of a powerful collaboration, the motor yacht has had her interior and exterior spaces styled by RWD following the wishes of a truly discerning owner.
With a clear emphasis being family-friendly, there are a number of areas that have been appointed to allow those on board to gather together in comfort and style.
What’s more, with the shipyard hinting that ‘HASNA will be a fabulous Feadship for chartering purposes’, there’s every reason for everyone to be excited about this delivery.
Made up of numerous standout areas, the exterior of luxury yacht HASNA is equipped with all of the most desirable features. Chief amongst these is the flexible beach club which has balconies opening on the port and starboard sides.
Fitted with wellness facilities and a professional gymnasium, this section is sure to form the social centre of the superyacht throughout the day. Easily reached from the guest cabins, there’s also no need to move through any communal interior spaces when returning from the water.
The sundeck is just as impressive, with a three metre Jacuzzi enjoying the addition of surrounding sunpads for everyone to gather around.
By night, the main deck aft doubles up as an outdoor cinema, allowing everyone to enjoy a memorable movie night beneath the stars.
Sure to become an icon in no time at all, the delivery of superyacht HASNA marks another significant moment in Feadship history
Whilst the exterior is defined by its sophistication, the interior opens up to reveal an intimate world. Indeed, the rich range of whitewashed oak and bronze finishings create an atmosphere sure to refresh everyone on board.
Aligned with the family-friendly brief, both the main salon and sky lounge are fitted with only the most inviting furnishings. Allowing guests to gather together for a few drinks or a movie, there’s no doubt that those on board will feel immediately at home.
Besides the generously proportioned master cabin, M/Y HASNA comes with an additional VIP suite, 2 doubles, and 2 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed