Boasting an 8 metre long swimming pool, state of the art spa facilities, and even a dedicated ‘Butler’s Cabin’, superyacht HASNA has unsurprisingly attracted plenty of attention leading up to her recent delivery.
The product of a powerful collaboration, the motor yacht has had her interior and exterior spaces styled by RWD following the wishes of a truly discerning owner.
With a clear emphasis being family-friendly, there are a number of areas that have been appointed to allow those on board to gather together in comfort and style.
What’s more, with the shipyard hinting that ‘HASNA will be a fabulous Feadship for chartering purposes’, there’s every reason for everyone to be excited about this delivery.
Made up of numerous standout areas, the exterior of luxury yacht HASNA is equipped with all of the most desirable features. Chief amongst these is the flexible beach club which has balconies opening on the port and starboard sides.
Fitted with wellness facilities and a professional gymnasium, this section is sure to form the social centre of the superyacht throughout the day. Easily reached from the guest cabins, there’s also no need to move through any communal interior spaces when returning from the water.
The sundeck is just as impressive, with a three metre Jacuzzi enjoying the addition of surrounding sunpads for everyone to gather around.
By night, the main deck aft doubles up as an outdoor cinema, allowing everyone to enjoy a memorable movie night beneath the stars.
Sure to become an icon in no time at all, the delivery of superyacht HASNA marks another significant moment in Feadship history
Whilst the exterior is defined by its sophistication, the interior opens up to reveal an intimate world. Indeed, the rich range of whitewashed oak and bronze finishings create an atmosphere sure to refresh everyone on board.
Aligned with the family-friendly brief, both the main salon and sky lounge are fitted with only the most inviting furnishings. Allowing guests to gather together for a few drinks or a movie, there’s no doubt that those on board will feel immediately at home.
Besides the generously proportioned master cabin, M/Y HASNA comes with an additional VIP suite, 2 doubles, and 2 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...