With Feadship’s superior stamp of quality and craftsmanship, HARLE is an elegant and sophisticated superyacht with interior and exterior styling by Sinot Yacht Design.
She provides generous accommodation for 12 guests across six tastefully-furnished cabins, and her spacious layout and luxurious amenities will allow you and your family to get the most from a Thanksgiving charter vacation.
Sure to be a favoured hub during the day, the sun deck sports a large Jacuzzi encircled by sun pads offering an excellent vantage point over the azure oceans and sandy beaches of the Caribbean.
Equipped with a barbecue and a relaxed dining space in the shade, the sun deck is primed for outdoor living. There is also a row of teak loungers where guests can recline and bask in the sun.
Her spacious layout and luxurious amenities will allow you and your family to get the most from a Thanksgiving charter vacation.
Guests looking for a little more action will be pleased to discover the motor yacht’s vast variety of water toys, which includes WaveRunners, Seabobs and Water-Skis.
There is even an eight-person inflatable island, which is sure to be popular with children and adults alike. The crystal-clear sea can be accessed via the well-proportioned beach club, which provides yet another area for guests to sit and soak up the magic of their private yacht charter.
There is another al fresco dining set-up on the main deck aft, which serves as a great place to enjoy Thanksgiving dinners. It also adjoins a sumptuous seating area where guests can relax with an aperitif while watching the sun go down.
Should you wish to retreat to a more intimate setting, the master stateroom features a skylight and spa pool. Innovatively designed, this area can be transformed into a day spa, for those in need of pampering.
There is a hammock on the exterior of the yacht that guests can use, should they want to feel totally at one with their surroundings.
The interior of superyacht HARLE exudes a contemporary calm, with light fabrics and deep leathers creating a classic and comfortable ambience.
The crystal-clear sea can be accessed via the well-proportioned beach club, which provides yet another area for guests to sit and soak up the magic of their private yacht charter.
Available in the blissfully beautiful cruising grounds of the Caribbean, guests on board the yacht can expect to encounter the thriving marine life of the Virgin Islands and the sun-scorched beaches of Antigua.
With the flexibility and freedom of a private yacht charter, guests will be able to visit the secluded coves and secret sandbars of this lush and unspoilt region.
On the shores, colourful culture and a relaxed way of life awaits, and guests will find their worries melting away as soon as they set foot on the sand. This Thanksgiving, superyacht HARLE promises to be the perfect host for the most memorable family vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...