Feadship Superyacht GO Re-Launched After Lengthening
Yesterday, Feadship superyacht GO was re-launched at the shipyard's headquarters in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands, following her lengthening from 39 metres to 43m.
On her return to the charter market, 43m/141ft motor yacht GO will offer an extended upper deck and larger space on her main deck aft for relaxing or entertaining family and friends in the Mediterranean.
Featuring exterior styling by De Voogt, her luxurious outdoor spaces feature a Jacuzzi on her fly bridge, sun loungers, sofa's and al fresco dining area.
Guests on board always experience the utmost comfort, whether at anchor or moored, thanks to Zero Speed Stabilizers.
Styled by Sinot Yacht Design, GO's contemporary interior is styled with colourful artworks, leather furnishings and light wood panelling and sleeps up to 10 guests in five staterooms - including a full-beam master suite and four double cabins.
Her impressive water toy chest features water toys including kayaks, water-skis, wake board and an array of towables.
For more information about renting M/Y GO this summer, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter.
On her return to the charter market, GO will offer an extended upper deck and larger space on her main deck
More Yacht Information
GO Yacht For Charter
43m Feadship, 2010 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...