Generating plenty of excitement in Aalsmeer this morning, the 87m/285ft motor yacht LONIAN was officially launched by Feadship following months of anticipation.
Following the reveal of her midnight navy hull earlier this week, the brand new superyacht LONIAN was fully unveiled and launched in the Netherlands.
Formerly known as Feadship 700, new images revealed her name plates which bear the LONIAN title.
The new images shared on social media also reveal that the superyacht features a large swimming pool situated on the aft deck and a swim platform which stretches out to the water just below.
From her enormous swimming pool to her vast array of exterior spaces, Feadship superyacht LONIAN is yet another breathtaking superyacht from the iconic Dutch shipyard
Whilst Feadship superyacht LONIAN has been shrouded in secrecy throughout her build and launch phases, it is known that her sharp exterior lines have been styled by native Dutch designers at Sinot Yacht Design.
Complete with a Jacuzzi, a helipad, and a dedicated tender garage for storing all of her impressive accessories, the owner and his guests are certain to enjoy a memorable time out on the water following her delivery later on this year.
Feadship are certainly set to have a memorable summer, with their largest superyacht to date- the 110m/361ft motor yacht ANNA- now in Amsterdam awaiting her sea trials.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...