Generating plenty of excitement in Aalsmeer this morning, the 87m/285ft motor yacht LONIAN was officially launched by Feadship following months of anticipation.
Following the reveal of her midnight navy hull earlier this week, the brand new superyacht LONIAN was fully unveiled and launched in the Netherlands.
Formerly known as Feadship 700, new images revealed her name plates which bear the LONIAN title.
The new images shared on social media also reveal that the superyacht features a large swimming pool situated on the aft deck and a swim platform which stretches out to the water just below.
From her enormous swimming pool to her vast array of exterior spaces, Feadship superyacht LONIAN is yet another breathtaking superyacht from the iconic Dutch shipyard
Whilst Feadship superyacht LONIAN has been shrouded in secrecy throughout her build and launch phases, it is known that her sharp exterior lines have been styled by native Dutch designers at Sinot Yacht Design.
Complete with a Jacuzzi, a helipad, and a dedicated tender garage for storing all of her impressive accessories, the owner and his guests are certain to enjoy a memorable time out on the water following her delivery later on this year.
Feadship are certainly set to have a memorable summer, with their largest superyacht to date- the 110m/361ft motor yacht ANNA- now in Amsterdam awaiting her sea trials.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.