Feadship Classic Yacht MONACO Available in Sicily
Delivered in 1982 and last refitted in 2009, the charter yacht MONACO showcases the finest craftsmanship from the Dutch yachting industry, with exterior styling by the esteemed design team at De Voogt.
Classical by design, featuring wood panelling, nautical artworks and light furnishings, she combines tradition with the latest modern amenities, including satellite TV and iPod docking systems throughout.
Her spacious layout of four cabins can comfortably accommodate up 8 guests, including a master suite, a VIP stateroom and two twin cabins.
Providing 3 spacious decks for entertaining and relaxation, motor yacht MONACO features a sheltered al fresco dining area, sun loungers and sofa areas.
Equipped with a state-of-art stabilisation system that works to reduce roll motion effect, she has a maximum speed of 14 knots and cruises at 9 knots.
Highlights from her extensive water toy chest includes water-skis, four kayaks (two of which are inflatable), a 3-person banana, fishing equipment and scuba diving gear.
For more details about renting M/Y Monaco, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Or compare the size, style and amenities of all superyachts available for a Sicily luxury yacht charter.
charter yacht MONACO showcases the finest craftsmanship from the Dutch yachting industry
More Yacht Information
Monaco Yacht For Charter
38m Feadship, 1982 / 2006
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...