After leaving Feadship’s facilities in Amsterdam on Wednesday, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’ set out for sea trials this morning.
Heading out for the first time on February 7, Lady S is completing another round of sea trials in the North Sea. Following their completion, the Feadship-built superyacht will be delivered to her owner and then go on to spend the summer season chartering in the Mediterranean.
With her cutting-edge technology, stellar selection of facilities and Feadship pedigree, Lady S is expected to become one of the best-equipped superyachts for charter in the world.
The superyacht was captured cruising through the canals of IJmuiden, in North Holland, showing off her Michael Leach-designed exterior. In spite of her sheer volume, the British-based design studio has maintained a sleek and elegant profile, with long glazed sections, solid steel bulwarks and delicately curving lines penned in her superstructure.
While little is known about the interiors of the superyacht, they have been created by Reymond Langton Design and are expected to reflect a contemporary jewellery box, with chandeliers dripping with crystals and bright whites offset by sky blue.
In spite of her sheer volume, Michael Leach has maintained a sleek and elegant profile.
Charter guests are sure to love cruising around Mediterranean hotspots such as Italy and the South of France on board the superyacht. She boasts a number of stand-out features, including a certified helipad that can double as a basketball court, and a duplex IMAX cinema for the ultimate entertainment experience.
What’s more, guests can enjoy a spacious pool on the main deck aft, complete with a glass bottom and separate shaded and sunning zones.
Upon delivery, Lady S will rank in the top sixty in the World’s Top 100 Superyachts, and is currently the largest Feadship yacht ever built to be publicly available for private yacht charters.
She is also set to become the first Feadship superyacht to be completed at the shipbuilder's new facilities in Amsterdam, which cater specifically to new builds and refits of yachts measuring over 160 metres.
If you would like to be among the first to charter this stunning superyacht, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Feadship superyachts for charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed