With an exterior designed by the legendary Jon Bannenberg, and built by Feadship, there aren’t many yachts which rival HIGHLANDER’s DNA.
The preserve of the glitterati, she has previously hosted the likes of Robert De Niro, Harrison Ford, and even previous American president Ronald Reagan.
Retaining her trademark allure, HIGHLANDER underwent an extensive refit in 2014 to modernise all of her interior and exterior spaces ahead of joining the charter fleet.
Now available at an irresistibly reduced rate in the Mediterranean, there’s never been a better opportunity to join the prestigious ranks of her previous charterers.
One of the most iconic superyachts available for charter, HIGHLANDER delivers an experience unlike any other
Finely balancing modern design with a welcoming atmosphere, the interior of HIGHLANDER provides an exceptional contrast to her exterior spaces.
Indeed, the minimally decorated communal spaces are all surrounded by floor to ceiling windows to allow an abundance of natural light to spill in and accentuate the volume on offer.
Committed to providing all of the most desirable amenities, the motor yacht also features a dedicated massage room for charterers to enjoy a range of specialist treatments.
With a generous total of 7 cabins, the superyacht is capable of accommodating parties of 12 whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Preparing her for the charter market, the owners of superyacht HIGHLANDER added an additional 3 metres to her length which has provided for a better transom with greater access to the water.
Similarly, the extension of the sundeck has meant even greater options when spending time outdoors, with plenty of sunloungers and alfresco dining spots leaving nothing to be desired.
A true entertainer, HIGHLANDER also comes with an enviable collection of water toys and tenders to ensure that charterers are able to get the most out of their time in the Mediterranean.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y HIGHLANDER, and to take advantage of her current offer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed