With an exterior designed by the legendary Jon Bannenberg, and built by Feadship, there aren’t many yachts which rival HIGHLANDER’s DNA.
The preserve of the glitterati, she has previously hosted the likes of Robert De Niro, Harrison Ford, and even previous American president Ronald Reagan.
Retaining her trademark allure, HIGHLANDER underwent an extensive refit in 2014 to modernise all of her interior and exterior spaces ahead of joining the charter fleet.
Now available at an irresistibly reduced rate in the Mediterranean, there’s never been a better opportunity to join the prestigious ranks of her previous charterers.
One of the most iconic superyachts available for charter, HIGHLANDER delivers an experience unlike any other
Finely balancing modern design with a welcoming atmosphere, the interior of HIGHLANDER provides an exceptional contrast to her exterior spaces.
Indeed, the minimally decorated communal spaces are all surrounded by floor to ceiling windows to allow an abundance of natural light to spill in and accentuate the volume on offer.
Committed to providing all of the most desirable amenities, the motor yacht also features a dedicated massage room for charterers to enjoy a range of specialist treatments.
With a generous total of 7 cabins, the superyacht is capable of accommodating parties of 12 whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Preparing her for the charter market, the owners of superyacht HIGHLANDER added an additional 3 metres to her length which has provided for a better transom with greater access to the water.
Similarly, the extension of the sundeck has meant even greater options when spending time outdoors, with plenty of sunloungers and alfresco dining spots leaving nothing to be desired.
A true entertainer, HIGHLANDER also comes with an enviable collection of water toys and tenders to ensure that charterers are able to get the most out of their time in the Mediterranean.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y HIGHLANDER, and to take advantage of her current offer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...