With an exterior designed by the legendary Jon Bannenberg, and built by Feadship, there aren’t many yachts which rival HIGHLANDER’s DNA.
The preserve of the glitterati, she has previously hosted the likes of Robert De Niro, Harrison Ford, and even previous American president Ronald Reagan.
Retaining her trademark allure, HIGHLANDER underwent an extensive refit in 2014 to modernise all of her interior and exterior spaces ahead of joining the charter fleet.
Now available at an irresistibly reduced rate in the Mediterranean, there’s never been a better opportunity to join the prestigious ranks of her previous charterers.
One of the most iconic superyachts available for charter, HIGHLANDER delivers an experience unlike any other
Finely balancing modern design with a welcoming atmosphere, the interior of HIGHLANDER provides an exceptional contrast to her exterior spaces.
Indeed, the minimally decorated communal spaces are all surrounded by floor to ceiling windows to allow an abundance of natural light to spill in and accentuate the volume on offer.
Committed to providing all of the most desirable amenities, the motor yacht also features a dedicated massage room for charterers to enjoy a range of specialist treatments.
With a generous total of 7 cabins, the superyacht is capable of accommodating parties of 12 whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Preparing her for the charter market, the owners of superyacht HIGHLANDER added an additional 3 metres to her length which has provided for a better transom with greater access to the water.
Similarly, the extension of the sundeck has meant even greater options when spending time outdoors, with plenty of sunloungers and alfresco dining spots leaving nothing to be desired.
A true entertainer, HIGHLANDER also comes with an enviable collection of water toys and tenders to ensure that charterers are able to get the most out of their time in the Mediterranean.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y HIGHLANDER, and to take advantage of her current offer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...