With an exterior designed by the legendary Jon Bannenberg, and built by Feadship, there aren’t many yachts which rival HIGHLANDER’s DNA.
The preserve of the glitterati, she has previously hosted the likes of Robert De Niro, Harrison Ford, and even previous American president Ronald Reagan.
Retaining her trademark allure, HIGHLANDER underwent an extensive refit in 2014 to modernise all of her interior and exterior spaces ahead of joining the charter fleet.
Now available at an irresistibly reduced rate in the Mediterranean, there’s never been a better opportunity to join the prestigious ranks of her previous charterers.
One of the most iconic superyachts available for charter, HIGHLANDER delivers an experience unlike any other
Finely balancing modern design with a welcoming atmosphere, the interior of HIGHLANDER provides an exceptional contrast to her exterior spaces.
Indeed, the minimally decorated communal spaces are all surrounded by floor to ceiling windows to allow an abundance of natural light to spill in and accentuate the volume on offer.
Committed to providing all of the most desirable amenities, the motor yacht also features a dedicated massage room for charterers to enjoy a range of specialist treatments.
With a generous total of 7 cabins, the superyacht is capable of accommodating parties of 12 whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Preparing her for the charter market, the owners of superyacht HIGHLANDER added an additional 3 metres to her length which has provided for a better transom with greater access to the water.
Similarly, the extension of the sundeck has meant even greater options when spending time outdoors, with plenty of sunloungers and alfresco dining spots leaving nothing to be desired.
A true entertainer, HIGHLANDER also comes with an enviable collection of water toys and tenders to ensure that charterers are able to get the most out of their time in the Mediterranean.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y HIGHLANDER, and to take advantage of her current offer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- M/Y ‘Dolce Vita’ Available For Charter In ThailandDelivered earlier this year, the 33m/108ft motor yacht ‘Dolce Vita’ is now available for charter in the uniquely fascin...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- The Top 5 Largest Charter Yachts at MYS 2017The yachting industry will turn its attention exclusively to the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 when it gets underway at the en...
- Celebrate the Holidays On Board M/Y ‘Sweet Escape’The recently refitted 40m/130ft luxury yacht ‘Sweet Escape’ from Christensen is available for a Christmas or New Year’s...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- M/Y OCEANA Joins Charter Fleet With Special OfferRefit to an exacting standard last year, the 55m/180ft motor yacht OCEANA is now available for charter, with a 30% redu...