With an exterior designed by the legendary Jon Bannenberg, and built by Feadship, there aren’t many yachts which rival HIGHLANDER’s DNA.
The preserve of the glitterati, she has previously hosted the likes of Robert De Niro, Harrison Ford, and even previous American president Ronald Reagan.
Retaining her trademark allure, HIGHLANDER underwent an extensive refit in 2014 to modernise all of her interior and exterior spaces ahead of joining the charter fleet.
Now available at an irresistibly reduced rate in the Mediterranean, there’s never been a better opportunity to join the prestigious ranks of her previous charterers.
One of the most iconic superyachts available for charter, HIGHLANDER delivers an experience unlike any other
Finely balancing modern design with a welcoming atmosphere, the interior of HIGHLANDER provides an exceptional contrast to her exterior spaces.
Indeed, the minimally decorated communal spaces are all surrounded by floor to ceiling windows to allow an abundance of natural light to spill in and accentuate the volume on offer.
Committed to providing all of the most desirable amenities, the motor yacht also features a dedicated massage room for charterers to enjoy a range of specialist treatments.
With a generous total of 7 cabins, the superyacht is capable of accommodating parties of 12 whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Preparing her for the charter market, the owners of superyacht HIGHLANDER added an additional 3 metres to her length which has provided for a better transom with greater access to the water.
Similarly, the extension of the sundeck has meant even greater options when spending time outdoors, with plenty of sunloungers and alfresco dining spots leaving nothing to be desired.
A true entertainer, HIGHLANDER also comes with an enviable collection of water toys and tenders to ensure that charterers are able to get the most out of their time in the Mediterranean.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y HIGHLANDER, and to take advantage of her current offer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...