Following her recent sale, it has been confirmed that BROADWATER will re-enter the charter market as the 50m/163ft motor yacht BLU 470.
Delivered from Feadship in 1990 and regularly updated before undergoing a significant refit in 2014, BLU 470 is certainly a motor yacht committed to the best of luxury living. Indeed, from her contemporary interior to her generously proportioned exterior not a single amenity has been overlooked.
Shortlisted for prestigious awards following her refit, BLU 470 also provides charterers with numerous options when it comes to enjoying the water. Namely, her enviable collection of toys and bespoke Intrepid tender ensure that everyone enjoys their time exploring.
Set to rejoin the charter fleet under her catching new name, there’s never been a better time to whet your appetite by taking a closer look at her communal and guest spaces.
Restyled by Patrick Knowles, the interior of superyacht BLU 470 combines modern furnishings with a vibrant range of engaging colours.
Offset by light panelling and overheads, both the main salon and skylounge serve as tranquil alternatives to the exterior spaces. Complete with a full size bar and state of the art entertainment systems, these communal areas are sure to keep guests gathered deep into the night.
Similarly comfortable and stylish, the five guest cabins feel airy and bright, with timber panelling complementing the uncluttered aesthetic. Situated on the main deck, the master suite is a masterclass in grey tones and enjoys the addition of a dedicated office and his and hers bathrooms.
What’s more, when it comes to dining and entertaining around the interior, the large floor-to-ceiling wine cabinet ensures that refreshments are stocked in only the most impressive fashion.
For even more images of the interior and details of its meticulous design, be sure to take a look at a full review of superyacht BLU 470 which we produced after visiting her at the Antigua Yacht Show in 2015.
Entirely charter-friendly, Feadship superyacht BLU 470 features every imaginable luxury
Extended in 2008, the upper deck benefits from even more exterior space than before. Put to fantastic use, a casual seating area has been added towards the aft to allow guests to enjoy uninterrupted views along with their drinks.
Abundant with sunpads, the forward section of the sundeck is often a sun-drenched hotspot, forming a suitably impressive alternative to the partially shaded areas found elsewhere. As might be expected of a superyacht of this size, a Jacuzzi has been installed amidships.
The layout of luxury yacht BLU 470 also features a Portuguese bridge which means guests can stroll to the fore in style, and take in the views in an all but unrivalled manner.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...