Following her recent sale, it has been confirmed that BROADWATER will re-enter the charter market as the 50m/163ft motor yacht BLU 470.
Delivered from Feadship in 1990 and regularly updated before undergoing a significant refit in 2014, BLU 470 is certainly a motor yacht committed to the best of luxury living. Indeed, from her contemporary interior to her generously proportioned exterior not a single amenity has been overlooked.
Shortlisted for prestigious awards following her refit, BLU 470 also provides charterers with numerous options when it comes to enjoying the water. Namely, her enviable collection of toys and bespoke Intrepid tender ensure that everyone enjoys their time exploring.
Set to rejoin the charter fleet under her catching new name, there’s never been a better time to whet your appetite by taking a closer look at her communal and guest spaces.
Restyled by Patrick Knowles, the interior of superyacht BLU 470 combines modern furnishings with a vibrant range of engaging colours.
Offset by light panelling and overheads, both the main salon and skylounge serve as tranquil alternatives to the exterior spaces. Complete with a full size bar and state of the art entertainment systems, these communal areas are sure to keep guests gathered deep into the night.
Similarly comfortable and stylish, the five guest cabins feel airy and bright, with timber panelling complementing the uncluttered aesthetic. Situated on the main deck, the master suite is a masterclass in grey tones and enjoys the addition of a dedicated office and his and hers bathrooms.
What’s more, when it comes to dining and entertaining around the interior, the large floor-to-ceiling wine cabinet ensures that refreshments are stocked in only the most impressive fashion.
For even more images of the interior and details of its meticulous design, be sure to take a look at a full review of superyacht BLU 470 which we produced after visiting her at the Antigua Yacht Show in 2015.
Entirely charter-friendly, Feadship superyacht BLU 470 features every imaginable luxury
Extended in 2008, the upper deck benefits from even more exterior space than before. Put to fantastic use, a casual seating area has been added towards the aft to allow guests to enjoy uninterrupted views along with their drinks.
Abundant with sunpads, the forward section of the sundeck is often a sun-drenched hotspot, forming a suitably impressive alternative to the partially shaded areas found elsewhere. As might be expected of a superyacht of this size, a Jacuzzi has been installed amidships.
The layout of luxury yacht BLU 470 also features a Portuguese bridge which means guests can stroll to the fore in style, and take in the views in an all but unrivalled manner.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed