Following her recent sale, it has been confirmed that BROADWATER will re-enter the charter market as the 50m/163ft motor yacht BLU 470.
Delivered from Feadship in 1990 and regularly updated before undergoing a significant refit in 2014, BLU 470 is certainly a motor yacht committed to the best of luxury living. Indeed, from her contemporary interior to her generously proportioned exterior not a single amenity has been overlooked.
Shortlisted for prestigious awards following her refit, BLU 470 also provides charterers with numerous options when it comes to enjoying the water. Namely, her enviable collection of toys and bespoke Intrepid tender ensure that everyone enjoys their time exploring.
Set to rejoin the charter fleet under her catching new name, there’s never been a better time to whet your appetite by taking a closer look at her communal and guest spaces.
Restyled by Patrick Knowles, the interior of superyacht BLU 470 combines modern furnishings with a vibrant range of engaging colours.
Offset by light panelling and overheads, both the main salon and skylounge serve as tranquil alternatives to the exterior spaces. Complete with a full size bar and state of the art entertainment systems, these communal areas are sure to keep guests gathered deep into the night.
Similarly comfortable and stylish, the five guest cabins feel airy and bright, with timber panelling complementing the uncluttered aesthetic. Situated on the main deck, the master suite is a masterclass in grey tones and enjoys the addition of a dedicated office and his and hers bathrooms.
What’s more, when it comes to dining and entertaining around the interior, the large floor-to-ceiling wine cabinet ensures that refreshments are stocked in only the most impressive fashion.
For even more images of the interior and details of its meticulous design, be sure to take a look at a full review of superyacht BLU 470 which we produced after visiting her at the Antigua Yacht Show in 2015.
Entirely charter-friendly, Feadship superyacht BLU 470 features every imaginable luxury
Extended in 2008, the upper deck benefits from even more exterior space than before. Put to fantastic use, a casual seating area has been added towards the aft to allow guests to enjoy uninterrupted views along with their drinks.
Abundant with sunpads, the forward section of the sundeck is often a sun-drenched hotspot, forming a suitably impressive alternative to the partially shaded areas found elsewhere. As might be expected of a superyacht of this size, a Jacuzzi has been installed amidships.
The layout of luxury yacht BLU 470 also features a Portuguese bridge which means guests can stroll to the fore in style, and take in the views in an all but unrivalled manner.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...