The fifth largest yacht built by the Dutch shipyard, Lady S now claims 59th position in the Top 100 Yachts on the water table, which includes a further ten Feadship superyachts, inlcuding the largest in their fleet, the 100m motor yact Anna.
Following successful trials in the North Sea, Lady S begins her maiden charter season this summer, taking in Mediterranean hotspots such as South of France, Italy and other popular cruising areas depending on her charter calendar.
Lady S has been selected in Yacht Charter Fleet's pick of the best brand new yachts for charter in 2019
Hailed as the world’s best-equipped superyacht publicly available for charter, the 93m/305ft megayacht ‘Lady S’ is one of Feadship’s most recent launches. She boasts a truly jaw-dropping selection of features, including a duplex IMAX cinema and basketball court, as well as facilities for other sports including golf and soccer.
A wide selection of on-board facilities will ensure her guests are suitably relaxed and entertained, whether they want to slide into the spacious pool, take advantage of the spa facilities, or arrive and depart in style with the help of a fully-certified helipad.
The yacht provides accommodation for 12 guests in seven cabins, all with 8K TVs, and sports sleek and streamlined exteriors by Michael Leach. Her interiors, which borrow inspiration from a contemporary jewellery box, have come from the drawing boards of the esteemed Reymond Langton Design, and although no images have been officially released, insider sources describe the layout as bright and contemporary, with cool, neutral tones predominating and large windows allowing in plenty of natural light.
Superyacht 'Lady S' will be based in the western Mediterranean and for those wishing to explore the myriad glittering treasures lining the spectacular coastlines of Italy and France, this exceptional ship offers the ultimate in sheer luxury and style.
Step ashore in Nice to sample some of the country's best restaurants, visit world-class art galleries or simply relax in the sophisticated ambience that defines the French Riviera.
The nearby Principality of Monaco is the epitome of glamour while there are numeorous private beaches to enjoy all along this coast. Hotspots such as Cannes and Antibes are always worth a visit, or you could head inland, too, to explore the vineyards for which this corner of France is justly famous, along with delightful ancient towns and villages.
Although official charter rates have not been released she will command a premium and will be well in excess of Euro 1 Million per week plus expenses.
For more inormation please contact your preferred charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed