Escape the winter and snap up a sun-drenched special offer with an idyllic pick me up in the gorgeous surroundings of the Maldives on board the 64.5m (211ft) superyacht ‘Silver Angel’ this January.
So if you are looking for a special way to fend off the January blues then the incredibly spacious Silver Angel with her glittering Art Deco style interiors is a perfect choice.
With 1,400GT she has one of the highest volumes for a yacht of her length, and what that means for you is space, lots of it. Up to 12 guests can spread out across seven beautiful staterooms, including a huge Owner's suite, and there is a truly opulent main salon. On deck, the Jacuzzi pool is lined with luxurious sunpads and there is even a TEEIT golf machine so you can practice your swing in the warmth of the breeze as you drift past the numerous gorgeous islands the Maldives is famous for.
At 1,400GT she has one of the highest volumes for a yacht of her length.
The Stefano Natucci-designed decks provide plenty of space where you and your guests can soak up the sun and take in wonderful views across the crystal clear azure waters of the Indian Ocean. The sundeck, with its sunken pool and sunning areas, offers the best in luxurious outdoor living whilst descending the staircase takes you to the upper deck aft complete with comfortable sofas lining the aft-most bulwark and a long, glass table providing alfresco dining for up to 16 guests.
Elsewhere another alfresco lounge can be found on Silver Angel’s aft deck and a drop-down, teak swim platform provides easy access to her extensive collection of water toys that are perfect for exploring the pristine islands, world class coral reef and thriving marine life synonymous with the Maldives.
Stepping inside you will be wowed by the shimmering, monochromatic interior.
Stepping inside you will be wowed by the shimmering, monochromatic interior from London-based Argent Design. Offering a contemporary take on the glamour of the 1920s, black veneer contrasts with smooth white marble to create a truly grandiose feeling.
An opulent main salon features lacquered walls of ebony-stained oak, large windows, glass cabinetry and a glass-topped, rectangular table that seats 12 for formal dining.
On the deck above the skylounge aft is another lavish space, with mink throws and crystal-encrusted cushions creating a sumptuous feeling. A curved, cocktail bar with a solid black varnished surface and black bar stools in jet black quilted leather can be found in the corner and three pale grey sofas center on a square coffee table further aft.
Stretching across the forward section of the main deck is a majestic full-beam master suite.
Stretching across the forward section of the main deck is a majestic full-beam Owner's suite, complete with two dressing rooms and his and hers onyx-clad bathrooms.
A further five staterooms are situated on the lower deck and there is an upper deck VIP suite. All take on the same design of the master suite with intricate ceiling patterns and private en-suites.
Adjacent to the master-suite there is an on board gymnasium and a six-person Turkish hammam. Silver Angel also features a dedicated massage room, where guests can indulge in a massage from the on-board therapist.
Scattered across the Indian Ocean, the 26 major atolls and over 1,000 islands that make up the Maldives offer unmatched tranquility and luxury.
There truly is no better way to kick off 2021 than with a private yacht charter on board Silver Angel, at a reduced rate, in this wonderful part of the world so you can return relaxed and refreshed, ready for the year ahead.
To find out more about chartering M/Y Silver Angel in the Maldives and taking advantage of this special rate, please contact your yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare all charter yachts in the Maldives.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed