Expedition Yacht SALILA Offers Solar Eclipse Experience in Indonesia
The once-in-lifetime sight of the solar eclipse – part of the Saros 130 cycle - will take place on 9 March 2016, an opportunity that one lucky charter party can enjoy across the five split-level decks on SALILA - appointed with a Jacuzzi, secluded side pods and a bar and dining area - specifically designed for experiencing the beauty of Indonesia.
The eclipse will be best enjoyed from the arc of totality, located in the remote region of northeast part of Indonesia, renowned for its outstanding natural beauty. Dr Blair, famous for the BBC series ‘Ring of Fire,’ will guide a cruise from the Heart of the Coral Triangle” in Raja Ampat to the volcanic ‘Spice Island’ Ternate during the charter.
Channelling all the style of a luxury hotel, her bright, charter yacht SALILA's open-plan interior spaces feature local, light wood panelling and themes of blue throughout create a relaxing ambiance on board for guests and features an extensive movie entertainment system.
Notably, she can provide spacious accommodation for as many as 20 guests in 10 staterooms on board, featuring two equally lavish master suites with bath tubs and large sea viewing portholes, four double cabins and four twin cabins.
A large local crew of 20, vastly knowledgeable about the local area, will be on hand to make your charter as seamless as possible.
SALILA was delivered with a steel hull and superstructure as an explorer vessel in 1991 by Japanese shipbuilders Kanasashi Heavy Industries and underwent extensive work from 2009 to 2011 to make her suited for private luxury yacht charters.
Boasting an array of diving and snorkelling opportunities, guests can also enjoy use of a kayaks, a banana boat and an array of towables during their visit to Indonesia on board M/Y SALILA. The yacht additionally employs a fully certified dive instructor and travels with three compressors and 40 tanks.
The duration of the charter in Indonesia is expected to be 1 to 10 March 20. For more details on booking this special charter vacation, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or take the time to compare luxury yachts available for charter in South East Asia.
More Yacht Information
Salila Yacht For Charter
56m Kanasashi Heavy Industries, 1991
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...