Expedition Yacht ‘Big Fish’ Available for Cruising in Thailand and South East Asia
Launched by McMullen and Wing in 2010, Big Fish combines the qualities of a powerful long-range expedition yacht with all the comfort and amenities that are expected of a charter vacation. This is thanks to the work of naval architect Gregory Marshall, responsible for both the interior and exterior design.
Big Fish boasts a selection of innovative features such as a full-beam master suite with 270-degree views, a unique 22-foot video wall that spans across three storeys and epoxy-infused granite decks, enabling guests to wear high heels.
Situated on the bridge deck, the master suite also benefits from a private outdoor sunbathing area that can easily be converted into an al fresco dining area, and an interior retractable stairway, which minimises access from other guests.
Ample seating is found in the welcoming salon and the dining room boasts an attractive formal dining area. Both rooms have huge floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing guests to keep in touch with their outside surroundings.
Charter yacht Big Fish can accommodate 10 guests in total, with the ability to convert the four guest cabins on the lower deck into two VIP suites by removing the fully sound attenuated dividing wall.
Other highlights include advanced audio-visual and communication systems, gym equipment and an on-deck Jacuzzi. Water toys on board include paddleboards, fishing gear and diving equipment. Plus there is a customised McMullen and Wing tender for your use.
She can reach a maximum speed of 14 knots and cruises at a speed of 10 knots.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y Big Fish, please contact your preferred charter broker for further information. Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Thailand.
innovative features such as a unique 22-foot video wall that spans across three storeys and epoxy-infused granite decks, enabling guests to wear high heels.
More Yacht Information
Big Fish Yacht For Charter
45m McMullen & Wing, 2010
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...