Just a stone's throw from the USA, the endless miles of white sandy beaches, rocky cliffs and tranquil blue-green waters that make up Mexico’s stunning coastline can now be explored at a cut price with the 24m (78ft) charter yacht NOMADA.
Built in 2010 by Mochi Craft, NOMADA features clean and classic interiors and ample alfresco living areas which make her a great option for a yacht charter in Mexico, especially as she is currently offering eight nights of the price of seven, along with fantastic three-day deals, in the Gulf of Mexico's colourful cruising grounds.
With around 1,680 miles of coast along the Gulf, a yachting vacation in Mexico offers something for everyone, whether that be relaxing in the warmth of the sun, exploring hidden coves and glorious beaches, seeing whales thriving in their natural habitat or enjoying high-octane watersports.
With around 1,680 miles of coast along the Gulf, a yachting vacation in Mexico offers something for everyone
The Gulf of Mexico is the epitome of a tropical paradise, with palm-tree lined beaches and incredible marine life below the surface of the sea. There are plenty of little islands and sleepy beaches to explore, as well as awe-inspiring examples of ancient Mayan culture. Yoga retreats will tempt you on shore for a dose of mindfulness and meditation, and the region's incredible coral reefs will inspire even the most seasoned divers.
On the Mayan Riviera is the Yucatan Peninsula. It's here that anyone who loves a bit of underwater adventure should head. On land this mystical part of Latin America is home to some incredible archaeological sites, in the water are some of the world’s best dive sites. From caves and caverns, to wrecks, underwater museums and stunning coral gardens the Yucatan Peninsula offers diving possibilities for all levels, from beginners to experienced divers.
After a busy day exploring the riches of the coastline, motor yacht NOMADA offers a large choice of relaxing and sunbathing areas to unwind. Retreat to a shaded space along the stern, an aft-facing C-shaped sofa, or just catch up at the alfresco dining table. More comfortable relaxation areas can be found on the foredeck of the motor yacht.
If you have worked up a sweat, the air-conditioned interiors offer a welcome opportunity to cool down and take in the beautiful scenery through the large glass windows that surround a cool and calm saloon.
After a busy day exploring the riches of the coastline, motor yacht NOMADA offers a large choice of relaxing and sunbathing areas to unwind.
Perfect for luxury yacht charters with family, NOMADA provides accommodation for six guests in three cabins, made up of a master suite, a VIP stateroom and a twin room. She can also accommodate four crew members.
A shallow draft of 1.8m (6’) means she can get close to many of the glorious beaches you will see as you cruise around the coastline of Mexico.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed